• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
RSD = Real Social Dynamics, which is a subset of the 'pick up artist' scene.

We can only assume that real social dynamics must be working really effectively for this guy if he still feels like he needs a fake Rollie to flex with...

:lmao:

Nobody:

PUA dude: Hey guys, I can help you get girls. Check out my genuine *cough* Rolex!

:tumbleweed:

Now the clothes of that avatar and all the people in those testimonials is starting to make sense. If they’re wanna be pick up artists, they’re..... PEACOCKING.
PEACOCKING. PEACOCKING.

Oh sheesh this is so cringeworthy. Lol.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
That is a lovely watch, but I can easily see two obvious tells that it’s a rep, the rehaut engraving is double lines instead of solid and the corners on the 12, 3, 6 and 9 markers are too sharp.

Eem clearly not knowing what you are talking about. It's solid engraving not double line and double line is also correct. Double line was used on gens in some period of time so this was repped as well.

This is double line so you know now:

5d52ad5500be524f6bf0d27eb7d7c120.jpg

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Now the clothes of that avatar and all the people in those testimonials is starting to make sense. If they’re wanna be pick up artists, they’re..... PEACOCKING.
PEACOCKING. PEACOCKING.

Oh sheesh this is so cringeworthy. Lol.

Dude, have you seen the guys in his audience? Peacocks they are not. More like turkeys...

Reactions: Hazing

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thanks my friend, the recessed SEL looks amazing wow. The only helpful comment out of the entire post!

Well that depends on what you consider helpful and who you think it helpled. I found this thread very helpful and quite informative.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

This is a Rolex Submarinski which was made in limited numbers for the Soviet Union. It was made famous in the 1960s by a famous KGB agent called Kommandir Dimitri Bondov. It is widely regarded as a symbol of status and success. "Top grade" women, not necessarily with sexy Russian accents, are known to get rather moist by the mere sight of the watch, just discreetly flick your wrist and presto!
PM me for a good deal, I can probably get you one for a little over your budget, $1200 should suffice.

Reactions: rabl253 and XLR8R

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17
Eem clearly not knowing what you are talking about. It's solid engraving not double line and double line is also correct. Double line was used on gens in some period of time so this was repped as well.

Very interesting, so what's your opinion of the watch, do you consider the corners too sharp also?

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17

Very interesting, so what's your opinion of the watch, do you consider the corners too sharp also?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Jimmy Two Times, Two Times.

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Guys I would not be surprised that this is a troll who is playing sock puppet using someone else’s persona. No one who wants to project a fake image of success would do something like this. I’m guessing it’s either a disgruntled neck beard or a competing “life” coach. This whole thing stinks. I’d say nuke this shit.

Reactions: Itto

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Why did you guys have to tell him about matching his RWI with insta handle? It would've been GOLD for him to follow through with this only to get exposed!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Guys I would not be surprised that this is a troll who is playing sock puppet using someone else’s persona. No one who wants to project a fake image of success would do something like this. I’m guessing it’s either a disgruntled neck beard or a competing “life” coach. This whole thing stinks. I’d say nuke this shit.

Possibly, but the real guy deserves a ripping as well.

He makes a living by teaching weak men how to manipulate and deceive women.

Nature has a way of removing the weak from the gene pool - his sales pitch is that he can prevent this.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Whoever the OP is I must give him credit for doing a proper home work and knowing the details so well and commenting on nice recessed SELs. This is rarely seen from new members (if he indeed is a new member).

My advice is to go with whichever of those 2 watches as they both are not recognisable as reps for anybody else besides these forum members (and even then only by supersized close ups). And the crown height for 3135 vs 2836 / 2824 is the least of the worries.