• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Offtopic:
Let me see if I understood correctly - this guy Derek is making money by teaching others how to make money ? And if he isn't doing that, he would make no money at all (AKA real job) ? :rolleyes:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Just another millennial twat waffle..

Last edited:
Reactions: axel.gold

RSDNation

Horology Curious
22/2/20
I did not think the post would blow up like this, but no shame in admitting that I sell business and life coaching, and in case you are wondering, they do work, fantastically well.

I have cash to buy a gen, but just rather use the cash for investments, I know the value for gen increases over time, but at this point I am more comfortable with real estate, however I need something to maintain a successful image for marketing purposes. 90% people who flash cars and watches on Instagram either don't own them or they are fakes. However renting a nice car to flash can be tax deductible for business, unfortunately buying a 10k watch is not a tax deductible expense

anyways, appreciate y'all feedbacks

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Just another melinnial twatwaffle...

Ahh we appear to have a graduate of the school of hard knocks? Or was it the University of life experience? With spelling of that caliber it’s definitely higher education of some sort...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
I did not think the post would blow up like this, but no shame in admitting that I sell business and life coaching, and in case you are wondering, they do work, fantastically well.

I have cash to buy a gen, but just rather use the cash for investments, I know the value for gen increases over time, but at this point I am more comfortable with real estate, however I need something to maintain a successful image for marketing purposes. 90% people who flash cars and watches on Instagram either don't own them or they are fakes. However renting a nice car to flash can be tax deductible for business, unfortunately buying a 10k watch is not a tax deductible expense

A gen is an investment though? - if you have the cash why not buy one - take plenty of photos and then sell it for a profit ? If you’re already in real estate a 141060 would surely be a drop in the ocean no? And better than risking your marketing integrity? Just my two cents but I wish you all the best finding the right path for you. :)

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Lots of sad people in the world.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

I think it is because a self proclaimed business and life coach who is doing fantastically well:D , and is promising health, wealth and happiness ( plus unlimited sex with top grade women :D ) to his customers is asking where to buy a fake Rolex . You're promising they can be as successful as you ultimately selling your own lifestyle , but you want to know where to buy a fake Rolex to pass it off as real . If you can't see what is hilarious about that you must be a bit dense .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think the OP's ultimate aim has worked ! Everytime i watch a YouTube video i get a Derek Bootcamp video at the start :rofl: I'm thinking of going i want to be like Derek and become one of the RDS Nation :D. I'm worried it could be fake watches , hire cars and pictures taken outside other peoples houses, and that maybe big D is a grifter though .

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
another internet persona gets caught with the pants down. Is it their year ?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think it's ironic that The Derek can't get a date.

The real irony here has been specified in the first posts of this threads, while OP is boasting around with 50k follower, it's only a tiny fraction of the audience we have here (by several order of magnitude), meaning that anyone searching for him now, will land here before landing on his Instagram ...

Talk about a bad plan (or a good one if the OP is trying to tarnish this Instagram guy reputation)

Reactions: Countess Koscowicz

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Why would OP not be a candidate for a ban? At least a do not trade, something shitty about the guy. I could never be a mod. You guys are too patient and level headed!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Is he peacocking (I think that’s what it was called like 20 years ago)?

By the way, rolexes hardly impress people. Especially in Vegas. Why would they? There’s literally high horological boutiques all over the strip. Richard
Mille, VC, patek.. damn near any high end brand you can think of are at city center. Lmao. If you think you’re going to impress anyone in Vegas, you’re going to need a stay at the MGM mansion and play at the high rollers tables. People in Vegas don’t look at your watches. Hell, rolexes are dime a dozen there. Any time I sit at a black jack table, it looks like a Rolex lineup.

Now, you sit down at a $100 min table and see stacks of yellow chips is about the only way to impress anyone in Vegas and that’s the bare minimum.

Just give up bro. You clearly don’t live by your own philosophy. You’re trying to teach guys how to get rich and pick up women and buying a fake Rolex to impress them... it’s not gonna work. Especially with a no date while you have a bling’d out Daytona drawn on your wrist on your event flyer or whatever that horrendous image is.

You can’t even afford a graphic designer. :picard:

bc1221

30/4/14
Why would OP not be a candidate for a ban? At least a do not trade, something shitty about the guy. I could never be a mod. You guys are too patient and level headed!

I think it’s bc this guy is hilarious.

bc1221

30/4/14
The real irony here has been specified in the first posts of this threads, while OP is boasting around with 50k follower, it's only a tiny fraction of the audience we have here (by several order of magnitude), meaning that anyone searching for him now, will land here before landing on his Instagram ...

Talk about a bad plan (or a good one if the OP is trying to tarnish this Instagram guy reputation)

I’d rather have 10 normal followers than 80k neckbeards who needs training on how to talk to women. Especially by this guy.