• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I'm very confused. Can someone please clarify who the OP actually is on IG?
Are you saying he's this guy (with significantly less followers than he claimed)? If so, how do you know he's this guy?

OIsI2.png

His twitter has 80.3k followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
"- I highly recommend to purchase luxury watches from more or less known social media enterpreneurs.
Like this lovely 114060 from RSDNation. Trust me, it is Super Deal."

Chris Essery, Horology House founder

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Posting it as real is my intention, I know many people are into playing around with replica for fun, but that's not my use case. I use it to maintain my social image on Instagram, sounds shallow I know but yea, I'm doing it and I am not the only one.

That is not how this site works chap . If you want to keep up your social image :D ( FFS millenials ) then start saving and buy yourself a genuine watch .

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17
I have the ZZF V1 sub no date the rehaut seems to be better on the V2, it's very unlikely on the street you will get called out, even an expert at a glance wouldn't call you out. But if an expert or watch enthusiast or someone who owns a genuine examines the watch closely they will notice the minor differences.

I would not post the watch on Rolex forums or wear it to a watch enthusiasts event you will be called out if they examine the watch closely, at a glance no. The average Joe on the street will never call you out, and I doubt any ladies would.

Get the ZZF and enjoy it but don't try and fool any watch enthusiast, I have the SA 3132 movement in my ZZF keeps great time around +/-5secs per 24hrs.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I have the ZZF V1 sub no date the rehaut seems to be better on the V2, it's very unlikely on the street you will get called out, even an expert at a glance wouldn't call you out. But if an expert or watch enthusiast or someone who owns a genuine examines the watch closely they will notice the minor differences.

I would not post the watch on Rolex forums or wear it to a watch enthusiasts event you will be called out if they examine the watch closely, at a glance no. The average Joe on the street will never call you out, and I doubt any ladies would.

Get the ZZF and enjoy it but don't try and fool any watch enthusiast, I have the SA 3132 movement in my ZZF keeps great time around +/-5secs per 24hrs.

I disagree, a lot people who own the gens don’t know differences, why would they? Unless they’ve looked into and compared replicas, even looking at two side by side it’s quite difficult.

some of my friends couldn’t, with reps of their watch next to their gen. they, like a lot of gen owners just buy a watch coz they like it and don’t study the details. That, coupled with the fact rolex changes minor details over years you could have two Gens of different year iteration and they will be different. These tend to be the things they’d pick out and think they spotted anyway, ie difference In dial text etc which can be attributed to different age models.

The high end reps are that good IMO it’s only if you study and commit the differences to memory like we do that it becomes easy to spot them.

IrishMT-09

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/11/17
As I said in my post, you wouldn't notice at a glance but a watch "Enthusiast" will notice a difference. Someone who buys a watch because they like it, but there not an enthusiast as you have said correctly probably won't notice.
Can I put it this way, who here would be brave enough to wear their rep to a Red Bar / Watch enthusiasts event? Just out of interest I'd like to know. I have an ARF Explorer 1, it's an amazing watch and at a glance you would not tell it's a rep, but close examination shows the rehaut is off etc. I wear it to work every day and all I've had are compliments, but I wouldn't dare wear any of my reps to a watch event.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

Are you hoping he’ll give you a discount on his 1:1 bootcamp - $50k instead of $75k?

Remember:

These Limited Seats Are About To Fill! Don’t Let Another Man Steal Your Spot & The Success With Women You Would Have Had!

Reactions: mclarendude

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
As I said in my post, you wouldn't notice at a glance but a watch "Enthusiast" will notice a difference. Someone who buys a watch because they like it, but there not an enthusiast as you have said correctly probably won't notice.
Can I put it this way, who here would be brave enough to wear their rep to a Red Bar / Watch enthusiasts event? Just out of interest I'd like to know. I have an ARF Explorer 1, it's an amazing watch and at a glance you would not tell it's a rep, but close examination shows the rehaut is off etc. I wear it to work every day and all I've had are compliments, but I wouldn't dare wear any of my reps to a watch event.

I just wouldn't go to a watch event !

Reactions: mclarendude

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks. I saw that one. I’m looking for the IG account with 50K followers.

That Twitter account has to be a joke. Look at those attendees who can barely form a sentence.

Derek is a little camera shy when it comes to RSD Nation - a pic from a few years ago:

r8v8y101ff431.jpg

As Derek Moneyberg (he has so much money that it's like an iceberg made out of money) he's a little less shy, but he's aged badly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku8aK0R4e08

He makes a lot of effort to keep the 2 Dereks seperate (refuses to allow photos of himself or recordings of his voice when it's linked to RSD Nation).

Here you can see he's used the same image for both Dereks:

https://www.facebook.com/rsdderek/

Gold coin stamped with the same avatar promoting his podcast:

https://www.moneyberg.com/social

I think the OP in the thread may be a troll. I can't believe the real Derek would be on here looking for advice on which fake Sub to buy - he may be a loser, but even he could afford to buy a gen no date.

Last edited:

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
He’s gonna teach you how to get wealth while showing off his fake rolexes. SMH

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Derek is a little camera shy when it comes to RSD Nation - a pic from a few years ago:

r8v8y101ff431.jpg

As Derek Moneyberg (he has so much money that it's like an iceberg made out of money) he's a little less shy, but he's aged badly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku8aK0R4e08

He makes a lot of effort to keep the 2 Dereks seperate (refuses to allow photos of himself of recordings of his voice when it's linked to RSD Nation).

Here you can see he's used the same image for both Dereks:

https://www.facebook.com/rsdderek/

Gold coin stamped with the same avatar promoting his podcast:

https://www.moneyberg.com/social

I think the OP in the thread may be a troll. I can't believe the real Derek would be on here looking for advice on which fake Sub to buy - he may be a loser, but even he could afford to buy a gen no date.

Yep OP is definitely an imposter . Agreed he may be a loser but he's no Derek .

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Agreed. Anyone with a half decent job can save up for a no date or even finance it. If his livelihood is dependent on such stuff I don’t think anyone would risk a rep.