• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
I don't use Instagram but I will gladly make account just to follow this gentleman !

Therefore, SAUCE please !

Reactions: Splitbean

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Always knew that 99% of the bling watches on IG are fake.

BTW: the Insta account with this RWI user name is private, so I can't see any content. *sad*

Last edited:

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Always knew that 99% of the bling watches on IG are fake.

BTW: the Insta account with this RWI user name is private, so I can't see any content. *sad*

I prefer seeing forex traders apparently living lavish lifestyles and treating themselves to a watch, saw a guy posting a beat up vintage tt datejust the other day, one of the most affordable entry level Rolex, in a knackered vintage box, showing it off like he’d just walked out an ad with it lol. :)

Reactions: pompompurin

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
I honestly would have thought the op was satire had I not read further. Mind blown. If the insta account in question is the one with all the big trucks and inspirational quotes about how to be a winner then it’s every bit as cringe as you’d expect. Sorry, that sounds meaner than I meant it to be, but wow.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I honestly would have thought the op was satire had I not read further. Mind blown. If the insta account in question is the one with all the big trucks and inspirational quotes about how to be a winner then it’s every bit as cringe as you’d expect. Sorry, that sounds meaner than I meant it to be, but wow.

The guys audience is unstable and unsuccessful white males / incels. Pretty nasty stuff actually.

353-D9-D93-BADE-47-FA-8-CEF-20557-B0-A338-E.jpg

Reactions: TESLA760

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm very confused. Can someone please clarify who the OP actually is on IG?
Are you saying he's this guy (with significantly less followers than he claimed)? If so, how do you know he's this guy?

OIsI2.png

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol, I don't know if this is our guy or not, but this shit's hilarious.

Derek Business Conference
RSDDerek
Derek M

OIvxn.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
RSD = Real Social Dynamics, which is a subset of the 'pick up artist' scene.

We can only assume that real social dynamics must be working really effectively for this guy if he still feels like he needs a fake Rollie to flex with...

:lmao:

Nobody:

PUA dude: Hey guys, I can help you get girls. Check out my genuine *cough* Rolex!

:tumbleweed:

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
I guess OP could be using this pickup artist's Instagram username to try and discredit him in some way...
:rofl:

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
the sad thing is there are enough morons out there who believe in the shit he's pulling off and he is probably very convinced that he is doing the right thing and is a valuable member of society being entitled to do what he is doing and ripping off people with a fake Rolex as well as fake identity as well as fake advise he is being paid for

but who am I to blame him and them as they are only following the examples that national leaders of big countires or leaders of big corporations put forth

I really feel sorry for our children and grandchildren being exposed more and more to such asshats

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Nearly fell off my throne laughing. That channel is pure cringe gold.

Coming​​​ up next: "Thousandaire Derek ft. Da Playahz - What's The Best Sub"