• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

RSDNation

Horology Curious
22/2/20
Hello guys,

I am a new member, this is a first time I am buying a rep. My biggest fear is being called out in person or online when I post my watches, so I have been doing a lot of research to find the best 114060 rep that look so much like gen that people cannot tell even when I post it on Instagram (with 50k followers)

My options are down to:
1) ZZF v2: from what I know, ZZF v2 is almost perfect, only thing is the movement is a 2836 mod, which means it has the incorrect crown position

2) noob v10: noob v10 I have not seen a lot discussion for the no date version, but the details are not as good as ZZF v2, however was equipped with the SA3130 movement, with the same crown position as gen

3) if none of the two above works, I am also considering 116010 LN rep for ZZF v2 or noob v10, but the only concern is the date may be more telling that it is a fake, so to avoid the tell, I wanted to get a no date

Anyways, what do you guys think?

A good of amount of research I did was by following smoke a lot on his posts and comments, damn he knows a lot

Thanks guys, any inputs are appreciated. I really really really want to buy one. But I'm so worried that a fake can ruin my 50k social media account

RSDNation

Horology Curious
22/2/20
Don't post fakes as real.

Posting it as real is my intention, I know many people are into playing around with replica for fun, but that's not my use case. I use it to maintain my social image on Instagram, sounds shallow I know but yea, I'm doing it and I am not the only one.

Reactions: One1

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Really dumb idea! Anyone of your followers when they google your username will come up with this thread and call you out. Whether you buy the gen or a rep, your reputation will take a hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Posting it as real is my intention, I know many people are into playing around with replica for fun, but that's not my use case. I use it to maintain my social image on Instagram, sounds shallow I know but yea, I'm doing it and I am not the only one.

Hey! I'm one of your followers on Instagram! And now I see your a fake bastard! Jk ;)

..hey it can happen

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
The only things I can give you credit for is that you posted on the correct subforum, did your research, and your honesty.

Pick the model/maker you like best.

I can’t be bothered to help contribute or patronize the shallowness.

Fake it until you make it or get until you get called out, right?

Good luck. Just when I thought I couldn’t be surprised.

Edit: You made the same thread twice. I deduct half the points.

Last edited:

Machine1980

Horology Curious
21/2/19
Absolutely astonishing. Social media has a lot to answer for.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The only things I can give you credit for is that you posted on the correct subforum, did your research, and your honesty.

Pick the model/maker you like best.

I can’t be bothered to help contribute or patronize the shallowness.

Fake it until you make it or get until you get called out, right?

Good luck. Just when I thought I couldn’t be surprised.

Edit: You made the same thread twice. I deduct half the points.

But he posted the same thread several times so deduct points for that.

Edit: you caught that. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: mclarendude

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Not a very bright move for someone who has read 300 books and holds business conferences! Or is all this as fake as the 114060 that he wants to show off to his followers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Is this post a hoax ? Maybe a joke or has the OP several accounts here, to post a ridiculous thread undercovered ?
There are many heavily followed "dumb as f*ck" Ig posters, no offense here but if the OP is real, then he is the king of all with this thread.

... Aaaaah the beauty of social networks!
4c45c65338b2c544f69115adf5c79dd8.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mclarendude