• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Blancpainless

Horology Curious
10/11/20
Don't post fakes as real.

Im going to echo this guy.

Unless you go through great lengths to falsify an image online, you wont be able to sustain it. You post a 10 grand rollie, ppl are gonna ask about what car you drive. Then youre gonna have to post yourself in a 50k BMW which cant be faked. Then youre gonna have to post vacation pics of very expensive locations which also cant be faked.

exia78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/14
Using your instagram handle as your username is your first mistake.

hahahahahahaha good one, but don't think he is that stupid. The IG handle has zero post but 17.5k follow. Probably a decoy.

Last edited:

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I needed this laugh this morning, can you guys help me boost my social status after helping this guy?.........nm, I just figured it out on my own, I DGAF about my social status. What's on my wrist is...wait for it...FOR ME. :)

Reactions: QueTip

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Im going to echo this guy.

Unless you go through great lengths to falsify an image online, you wont be able to sustain it. You post a 10 grand rollie, ppl are gonna ask about what car you drive. Then youre gonna have to post yourself in a 50k BMW which cant be faked. Then youre gonna have to post vacation pics of very expensive locations which also cant be faked.

I feel for you, man. Not because I agree, but because your life is so controlled by what complete strangers on the Internet think of you. I know people with $20K watches who drive $10K cars, and I know extremely weatlthy people who wear Fitbits or no watch at all. And, yes, some also who wear $20K watches and own $300K cars. Who cares! Anyone who does, or judges/measures you by that, is not worth a second thought. Just my view of the world. :)