• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Colt Seavers

Known Member
14/5/17

I don't care how you look. I don't care what car you drive. I don't care what your last bank statement says. Seduce and Destroy produces an instant money-back guarantee trance-like state that will get you this ´— naughty sauce you want fast. Also, ZZF no-date on bund strap would be my choice.

Reactions: DD60

Colt Seavers

Known Member
14/5/17
"I don't care how you look. I don't care what car you drive. I don't care what your last bank statement says. Seduce and Destroy produces an instant money-back guarantee trance-like state that will get you this ´— naughty sauce you want fast. Also, ZZF on bund strap would definitely be my choice." -- Frank TJ Mackey

Reactions: DD60

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Guys I would not be surprised that this is a troll who is playing sock puppet using someone else’s persona. No one who wants to project a fake image of success would do something like this. I’m guessing it’s either a disgruntled neck beard or a competing “life” coach. This whole thing stinks. I’d say nuke this shit.

That doesn’t even matter. If this user is only guilty of bringing this dudes social media profiles to our attention - there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re still doing two separate things.

1. We’re mocking someone for being ridiculous enough to develop social media content like that. We understand there’s a following and a market for that, that’s why we have expanded the comedy gold to include not just the author of those social media pages, but the intended audience as well.

2. We’re mocking the author of this thread for his general stupidity.

Occasionally, a joke might cross over and target these two things together with the assumption that they’re the same person but we understand there’s some conjecture there. It’s not a court of law so we’re fine.

This thread could have been titled “look at this Twitter/IG account I found” and the thread would mostly be the same.

Reactions: SRBJKU

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
That doesn’t even matter. If this user is only guilty of bringing this dudes social media profiles to our attention - there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re still doing two separate things.

1. We’re mocking someone for being ridiculous enough to develop social media content like that. We understand there’s a following and a market for that, that’s why we have expanded the comedy gold to include not just the author of those social media pages, but the intended audience as well.

2. We’re mocking the author of this thread for his general stupidity.

Occasionally, a joke might cross over and target these two things together with the assumption that they’re the same person but we understand there’s some conjecture there. It’s not a court of law so we’re fine.

This thread could have been titled “look at this Twitter/IG account I found” and the thread would mostly be the same.

If you really want to see crazy shit check out reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy

Last edited:

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Women think about their dating strategies far more than men. We really are at a disadvantage there. And they’re fucking nefarious as fuck. I was hitting on this one chick and she told me that she just got done with a dinner date and this guy was a keeper boyfriend material so she wasn’t going to go home with him to have sex but that she was horny so she had called her dick appointment and he was late. If he didn’t show up then I was going to get lucky that night. I took her number and then later decided to approach other options. I ended up taking her out and getting first date sex. Mainly guys need to not be oblivious and think we are scum because trust me women are much worse than we are in many cases. I felt so bad for dinner date guy. I have so many stories of crazy shit.

peruse women’s dating strategies and realize that many women are actually following those ideas inadvertently or deliberately and all of a sudden you won’t judge some guys as douche nozzles any more.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Women think about their dating strategies far more than men. We really are at a disadvantage there. And they’re fucking nefarious as fuck. I was hitting on this one chick and she told me that she just got done with a dinner date and this guy was a keeper boyfriend material so she wasn’t going to go home with him to have sex but that she was horny so she had called her dick appointment and he was late. If he didn’t show up then I was going to get lucky that night. I took her number and then later decided to approach other options. I ended up taking her out and getting first date sex. Mainly guys need to not be oblivious and think we are scum because trust me women are much worse than we are in many cases. I felt so bad for dinner date guy. I have so many stories of crazy shit.

peruse women’s dating strategies and realize that many women are actually following those ideas inadvertently or deliberately and all of a sudden you won’t judge some guys as douche nozzles any more.

I mean I 100% agree. Its survival of the fittest out there. But check out that sub. Ive never seen anything more toxic than that. Im a huge fan of self improvement and stuff, but this sub is just the pineacle of toxicity. Some posts are good and understandable but jesus christ the rest is horrible

Reactions: One1

Xilikon

20/8/19
If you resort to dating advices, showing bling even if fake and impress everyone, you are just shallow ;) It will also attract shallow womens.

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
I mean I 100% agree. Its survival of the fittest out there. But check out that sub. Ive never seen anything more toxic than that. Im a huge fan of self improvement and stuff, but this sub is just the pineacle of toxicity. Some posts are good and understandable but jesus christ the rest is horrible

yeah I looked at that sub and was like holy shit some of these women are horrible.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Yeah, I guess. I’m glad I got married 12 years ago. Dating seems a chore these days.

I’m a simple man. If she’s pretty, can make me laugh, have a good conversation and can cook a decent meatloaf I’m good bro. I’m good.

That being said, I’m buff, got looks and swagger and I know the best fake Rolie to flex with. I’d be fine.

One1

Horology Curious
27/11/19
This shit is too funny y'all got no chill :lol3:

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Y'all are thread crapping :lmao:
The ZZF is an okay rep, but the dial is an instant tell for me. The indices appear too large, and the rims of the lume plots too narrow. I balk every time I see one.

The best Sub reps these days seem to be a mix of different makers. An ARF bracelet, a Noob dial, a platinum plated insert, etc, or whichever pieces you find the most perfectly represent the gen you lust for :D

Reactions: Itto

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
I did not think the post would blow up like this, but no shame in admitting that I sell business and life coaching, and in case you are wondering, they do work, fantastically well.

I have cash to buy a gen, but just rather use the cash for investments, I know the value for gen increases over time, but at this point I am more comfortable with real estate, however I need something to maintain a successful image for marketing purposes. 90% people who flash cars and watches on Instagram either don't own them or they are fakes. However renting a nice car to flash can be tax deductible for business, unfortunately buying a 10k watch is not a tax deductible expense

anyways, appreciate y'all feedbacks
lmao.... this is the funniest thread I've seen in awhile. This guy is either trolling or, it's just too funny.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
It's been a while since but anybody else still getting those RDS Derek ads on their social media?

He's offering me a $1,000 savings off the top tier, level 4 course to achieve elite-level dating success on Facebook right now. I don't see the no-date though but might as well take the course during these difficult COVID19 times so I'm ready for all the dating magic once this lockdown ends.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
It's been a while since but anybody else still getting those RDS Derek ads on their social media?

He's offering me a $1,000 savings off the top tier, level 4 course to achieve elite-level dating success on Facebook right now. I don't see the no-date though but might as well take the course during these difficult COVID19 times so I'm ready for all the dating magic once this lockdown ends.

I highly encourage you to do it - and write a review for our entertainment... :nana:

Reactions: Kalev007