Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep - to post on IG with 50k followers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
    I think it's ironic that The Derek can't get a date.
    The real irony here has been specified in the first posts of this threads, while OP is boasting around with 50k follower, it's only a tiny fraction of the audience we have here (by several order of magnitude), meaning that anyone searching for him now, will land here before landing on his Instagram ...

    Talk about a bad plan (or a good one if the OP is trying to tarnish this Instagram guy reputation)

    Comment


      #77
      Why would OP not be a candidate for a ban? At least a do not trade, something shitty about the guy. I could never be a mod. You guys are too patient and level headed!

      Comment


        #78
        Is he peacocking (I think that’s what it was called like 20 years ago)?

        By the way, rolexes hardly impress people. Especially in Vegas. Why would they? There’s literally high horological boutiques all over the strip. Richard
        Mille, VC, patek.. damn near any high end brand you can think of are at city center. Lmao. If you think you’re going to impress anyone in Vegas, you’re going to need a stay at the MGM mansion and play at the high rollers tables. People in Vegas don’t look at your watches. Hell, rolexes are dime a dozen there. Any time I sit at a black jack table, it looks like a Rolex lineup.

        Now, you sit down at a $100 min table and see stacks of yellow chips is about the only way to impress anyone in Vegas and that’s the bare minimum.

        Just give up bro. You clearly don’t live by your own philosophy. You’re trying to teach guys how to get rich and pick up women and buying a fake Rolex to impress them... it’s not gonna work. Especially with a no date while you have a bling’d out Daytona drawn on your wrist on your event flyer or whatever that horrendous image is.

        You can’t even afford a graphic designer. :Picard:




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by DaleM View Post
          Why would OP not be a candidate for a ban? At least a do not trade, something shitty about the guy. I could never be a mod. You guys are too patient and level headed!
          I think it’s bc this guy is hilarious.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by Glaude View Post

            The real irony here has been specified in the first posts of this threads, while OP is boasting around with 50k follower, it's only a tiny fraction of the audience we have here (by several order of magnitude), meaning that anyone searching for him now, will land here before landing on his Instagram ...

            Talk about a bad plan (or a good one if the OP is trying to tarnish this Instagram guy reputation)
            I’d rather have 10 normal followers than 80k neckbeards who needs training on how to talk to women. Especially by this guy.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Oris View Post
              RSD = Real Social Dynamics, which is a subset of the 'pick up artist' scene.

              We can only assume that real social dynamics must be working really effectively for this guy if he still feels like he needs a fake Rollie to flex with...



              Nobody:

              PUA dude: Hey guys, I can help you get girls. Check out my genuine *cough* Rolex!


              Now the clothes of that avatar and all the people in those testimonials is starting to make sense. If they’re wanna be pick up artists, they’re..... PEACOCKING.
              PEACOCKING. PEACOCKING.



              Oh sheesh this is so cringeworthy. Lol.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by teaston View Post

                That is a lovely watch, but I can easily see two obvious tells that it’s a rep, the rehaut engraving is double lines instead of solid and the corners on the 12, 3, 6 and 9 markers are too sharp.
                Eem clearly not knowing what you are talking about. It's solid engraving not double line and double line is also correct. Double line was used on gens in some period of time so this was repped as well.

                This is double line so you know now:

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by Hazing View Post


                  Now the clothes of that avatar and all the people in those testimonials is starting to make sense. If they’re wanna be pick up artists, they’re..... PEACOCKING.
                  PEACOCKING. PEACOCKING.



                  Oh sheesh this is so cringeworthy. Lol.
                  Dude, have you seen the guys in his audience? Peacocks they are not. More like turkeys...

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by RSDNation View Post

                    Thanks my friend, the recessed SEL looks amazing wow. The only helpful comment out of the entire post!
                    Well that depends on what you consider helpful and who you think it helpled. I found this thread very helpful and quite informative.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Erroneous post
                      Last edited by Hazing; 24-02-20, 12:57.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Is he dead now? Hehehe

                        Comment


                          #87


                          This is a Rolex Submarinski which was made in limited numbers for the Soviet Union. It was made famous in the 1960s by a famous KGB agent called Kommandir Dimitri Bondov. It is widely regarded as a symbol of status and success. "Top grade" women, not necessarily with sexy Russian accents, are known to get rather moist by the mere sight of the watch, just discreetly flick your wrist and presto!
                          PM me for a good deal, I can probably get you one for a little over your budget, $1200 should suffice.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by Kalev007 View Post

                            Eem clearly not knowing what you are talking about. It's solid engraving not double line and double line is also correct. Double line was used on gens in some period of time so this was repped as well.

                            This is double line so you know now:

                            Very interesting, so what's your opinion of the watch, do you consider the corners too sharp also?

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Kalev007 View Post

                              Eem clearly not knowing what you are talking about. It's solid engraving not double line and double line is also correct. Double line was used on gens in some period of time so this was repped as well.

                              This is double line so you know now:

                              Very interesting, so what's your opinion of the watch, do you consider the corners too sharp also?

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Jimmy Two Times, Two Times.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X