• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, it is now 2020....and movement discussion.

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
I have had more issues with the sa. From broken stems to poorly made wheels. I still have had an sh crap out on me though. For the most part they are pretty good. I have not tried a vr, but I will soon.
I am running a stock sh3135 unserviced other than a bit of mobeus here and there and it runs a couple of seconds fast a day. I will be purchasing a vr and getting it serviced to replace the sh when it poops out. Or before, who knows.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I've been thinking about getting one and changing out the Balance Bridge for a Gen Rolex 3135-120 Balance Bridge Movement and Gen Rolex 3135 432 Balance Spring along with the Complete Automatic Device Module Assembly . Any thoughts / experience with this swap?

I don’t know of anybody who has swapped for a gen balance in the VR. I know that for SH, the base plate had to be modified to fit a gen balance. You can however put gen auto device module on SH/VR3135 (I have it on all my VR ones).