• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HOROLOGY HOUSE FAKE ROLEX WATCHES SAGA - DEVELOPING STORY

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What I would really love to know what his username is in this forum. I am assuming our super sleuths are trying to see if this douchebag is a member.

He posted here before. I forget his user name. I actually think it was something like “horlogy house” but when the “how to spot a fake” video came out, someone started a thread on it. In the thread we were discussing the diffferences between noobs and arfs and we determined he used an ARF in the vid. He popped in to confirm it. Or st leaset someone claiming to be him did.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
He posted here before. I forget his user name. I actually think it was something like “horlogy house” but when the “how to spot a fake” video came out, someone started a thread on it. In the thread we were discussing the diffferences between noobs and arfs and we determined he used an ARF in the vid. He popped in to confirm it. Or st leaset someone claiming to be him did.

You can find him in the brig....https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-brig/8580561-welcome-to-the-brig-horologyhouse

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Hazing5t3f4n thank you! I knew he was a member here and that our RWI sleuths will be able to track him down! I hope he refunds his victims.

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
His YouTube channel is back up but with comments disabled. Should report to YouTube but unlikely they will do anything about it unless literally everyone reports it. At the minimum should dislike and unsubscribe