• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V2 114060

cervelo90

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/1/20
USA
Hello,

I am looking to buy a ZZF V2 114060 2836. None of the trusted dealers have them published. Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy one?.

Regards,
Diego A

cervelo90

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/1/20
USA
Jtime store

They will be back on work the 29th after cny

Thank you. He did not have that published on his website before it went down. Will he/she get you the exact piece and movement by inquiry? *I have read a discouraging post from a member with a pending order. Probably just impatience on their part....

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
There is no mention of v2 with TD's. When you use a TD's you will get the latest being v2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

cervelo90

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/1/20
USA
There is no mention of v2 with TD's. When you use a TD's you will get the latest being v2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

Some do publish "V2" in description, but not all.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Thank you. He did not have that published on his website before it went down. Will he/she get you the exact piece and movement by inquiry? *I have read a discouraging post from a member with a pending order. Probably just impatience on their part....

Just got mine last week from Li at jtime. Fantastic service and can’t recommend enough. Some new members just don’t have the patience and feel they’re not getting the service or ripped off.

6 days for first QC pics, accepted however li’s stock was stolen with mine among them. 2 days for new QC pic, accepted, shipped next day and about 5 days shipped to the uk and delivered.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsullivan

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
Some do publish "V2" in description, but not all.

You will have to contact Li (Jtime), and ask which movements they have in the 114060's at the moment.

As per my understanding when bought my own V2, they dont have both the 2836 and the zz3130 in stock at all time, it can vary which they'll get from the ZZF factory

But brilliant choice, best out the box rep sub on this planet hands down