• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which is best rolex replica 2020?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Yup, we can never have enough best rolex threads. I give you credit for one more ....

Reactions: muiramas

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
We all come here to "take" information that's the point of reading forums and posting information and discussing opinions. I will never understand belittling requests for information and bullying others for not navigating thousands of forums or seeking to learn by asking others. Again, why just NOT PARTICIPATE in the answer if you prefer to be rude and condescending? I don't understand why anyone needs to "haze" or "weed out" or NOT HELP OTHERS.

I will never be understanding of any need to bully, belittle, abuse, or be unkind to those who just happen to have started this forum later than any older member. Yes, I am certain of this. And fail to see any rationalization that supports the idea that to belittle is preferable than to be silent.

I'm not sure, but it appears to me you only payed attention to part of my post whilst ignoring the fact that I said it's cool that new people are helping out other new people?

Furthermore, no one hurled any abuse yet just suggested reading more on the matter because there really isn't a direct answer to who has the best. Imagine asking who make the best clothes, house, cars, etc? Ridiculous, right? The only correct answer is, "well it depends on what you're looking for." And that presupposes a certain amount of knowledge on the part of whoever is asking as well. Which is *all* we are suggesting here. Believe me, I've asked wayyyy more than I've contributed thus far- but I do my research first. And I've gotten positive responses nearly every single time. For example, you don't go to a math teacher and say, what is the answer- you say, hey, I'm stuck here, what am I missing?

It also appears to me that both of us are talking about generalities rather than this particular thread actually, which has d/evolved (depending on how you look at it) into whatever this conversation is, but I'm choosing to stay here because maybe it'll be helpful to others. Let me be clear again: I acknowledge what you are saying about some of it just being bullying (but that's not what happened here in the first place). It isn't helpful. It's happened to me once or twice, and I'll probably accidentally do it at some point. People aren't perfect. But I do not support this.

Let me also be clear again: please take the time to reread what i said and actually think about it. If everyone starts asking the same damn questions over and over and over again, the real benefit of this forum is drowned out in noise. You simply haven't been around long enough to understand this. Do I think other members should be nicer? Yes, I do sometimes. But I don't think this was the best thread to highlight that point imo.

I'm a fan of the "little guy" standing up to "the man," (and sincerely, kudos to you) but this is one where I humbly think you should take a seat and listen to why we are saying what we are saying. There is a preexisting culture here. And there are reasons for it. Could it be better? Yup. But it's just basic respect to try to understand a new community before you criticize it. Because if you do sit back and try to understand, I guarantee you'll see the flip side to what you are saying.

Just fyi, there is a new members section where you can ask whatever you want. Otherwise, glad this thread was helpful to anyone that found it helpful :)

Reactions: gratefulcarl

chocman02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
I'm a fan of the "little guy" standing up to "the man," (and sincerely, kudos to you) but this is one where I humbly think you should take a seat and listen to why we are saying what we are saying. There is a preexisting culture here. And there are reasons for it. Could it be better? Yup. But it's just basic respect to try to understand a new community before you criticize it. Because if you do sit back and try to understand, I guarantee you'll see the flip side to what you are saying.

still trying to justify bullying and a poor culture, you really dont get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Rel

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
still trying to justify bullying and a poor culture, you really dont get it

Seems to me that you're the one who's not getting anything, despite several people taking the time to explain to you, in details, why nobody is defending bullying, but why there's an expectation that newbies do a little homework instead of asking the most basic questions. Please leave it as this, and if you don't like it, if you don't like this place and if after all this you still believe in that story that you have told yourself - people here are despots and you are the white knight - just leave the forum. Nobody's keep you

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Seems to me that you're the one who's not getting anything, despite several people taking the time to explain to you, in details, why nobody is defending bullying, but why there's an expectation that newbies do a little homework instead of asking the most basic questions. Please leave it as this, and if you don't like it, if you don't like this place and if after all this you still believe in that story that you have told yourself - people here are despots and you are the white knight - just leave the forum. Nobody's keep you

What a troll he is. And here I am thinking I can help people transition as I myself am fairly new. Trying not to have an us vs them mentality in this forum. I thought I was being polite. I guess I was just naive. Ironically, he is doing the opposite of what he thinks he's doing. I think a lot of new people could do well with a little guidance. People like him deter that type of help unfortunately.

Reactions: Rel

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What a troll he is. And here I am thinking I can help people transition as I myself am fairly new. Trying not to have an us vs them mentality in this forum. I thought I was being polite. I guess I was just naive. Ironically, he is doing the opposite of what he thinks he's doing. I think a lot of new people could do well with a little guidance. People like him deter that type of help unfortunately.

Yes unfortunately there's quite a few of these out there. I think you have the right mindset, and your posts will be useful to other newbies, just not to him but that's ok.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I'm reviving thread. I see that the OP hasn't logged in or had activity since a couple days after starting this thread. Let's check them out after 6 months. I bet 70% of people that ask this question after their first few posts never come back after getting their Rollie.

If someone asked what's the best Bvlgari or less common more "enthusiest" type watch it might show they have looked at a bunch of watches and have some interest in the hobby. Most of these people just want a 1:1 rep rolex to impress themselves and friends with a rolex knockoff. They don't even have a preference towards a particular model. They just want the best (not quality but accuracy to gen) watch regardless of what type to wear in public-others to see not for themselves.

That is what buggs me about that question. The people defending the OP will probably be around here after 6 months so they have empathy. The "70%" people won't even read this thread or comment so a very vocal minority is chiming in I believe.

Every time I see this question I think of some braggy jersey shore guy or that braggy, cocky a-hole used car salesman type guy that everybody hates just thinking he's so smart that he went on a replica forum and got spoonfed what rep rollie is best and got one. Then he either brags that he's so smart and pulled one over on the system by how much money he saved or tells everybody it's real and makes up some story about how awesome he was to get one. You see the same with motorcycles. What does every rich braggy guy get to impress his buddies at the coffee shop weaing all his branded gear? A Ducati or Harley. Great bikes but lots of posers too.

milisub75

Horology Curious
15/3/20
The best Rolex are the ones in the AD. Having said that the Noob versions are pretty cool.

Thomaseta

2/7/18
UK
A bit late but the BP explorer m1 was what I would say! The subs are so reped but the explorer is a great watch.
Can't see no problem with lume on my bp explorer like some other members complaining about.

Grand_Nagus

29/8/20
Don’t mind the guys. Boys will be boys. But they are right; there are easy to find exhaustive lists on this forum. That said I have been researching this for many many hours and I can say that for Rolex the best one is the 39mm unit with just the time and oyster braclet by ARF (please forgive me I know more the description than the name... I’m on my phone so I don’t have it written down). Second would be between the datejust 41mm by ARF or the Sub Hulk ZZF V2s. The problem with the datejust is the bezel isn’t made of the same material and the submariner lacks all function as it has virtually no water resistance compared to the original (which is built around utility which this one completely forgoes). The problem with the first one I mentioned is... nothing. There you go, hope that helps.

Reactions: Venniz

Venniz

26/7/20
Don’t mind the guys. Boys will be boys. But they are right; there are easy to find exhaustive lists on this forum. That said I have been researching this for many many hours and I can say that for Rolex the best one is the 39mm unit with just the time and oyster braclet by ARF (please forgive me I know more the description than the name... I’m on my phone so I don’t have it written down). Second would be between the datejust 41mm by ARF or the Sub Hulk ZZF V2s. The problem with the datejust is the bezel isn’t made of the same material and the submariner lacks all function as it has virtually no water resistance compared to the original (which is built around utility which this one completely forgoes). The problem with the first one I mentioned is... nothing. There you go, hope that helps.

I would say the number 1 is the 41 mm datejust (126334) ARF V3. And you change the datewheel and the crystal for gen.

Reactions: 4nef995