• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JTime Li goods got stolen

princeofdark

31/7/13
Never dealt with him before, but hope to do so in the future. Wishing a fast recovery for him from this terrible loss. I can really relate. RWI members are something screwed be few hundred or a watch, but in his case this was not just one watch or few hundred. Hope he finds a way to get through it. Fingers crossed for you Li.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Bozrep

Known Member
2/7/15
ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Sorry to read that Li’s ZZF’s are stolen.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
I have 2 ordered from Li and I'm not worried about it, things like this happen, they're trying to get everything coordinated and will start shipping out and sending QC's asap according to Li. Sit back and enjoy the new year.

Reactions: gunsmoke16610

lipsbled

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
First time ordering with Jtime for the zzfv2 hulk, accepted my QC and got a reply from QC that their goods got stolen.

Advice to other buyers who placed order to be patient i guess

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Be patient. Don’t panic. Don’t be a whinging douchebag - all will be ok.

Reactions: Glaude

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
jtimewatch is one the best guys in the business!! Good to hear that all is ok now. I am sure he will do (or has already done) what is right for his customers.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Sorry to hear this happened , Jtime is one of the good guys. Hope he gets sorted out.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
lipsbled you've been here since 2016, please can you do some research on a subject before posting a new topic ?

This has been discussed in here and in Jtime section (where you should have ultimately posted that by the way), you also received an email from Jtime assuring you of the future and asking you to be patient while he fetch a replacement watch and give you new QC pictures ...

Do mind that there's also CNY now, so just be patient as advised, thanks

PS : merged some stray post in another topic into this one