• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 Hulk from Local Dealer / Non-TD (Kuala Lumpur).

RollieHunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/19
Hello RWI Members. I am from Kuala Lumpur and I am new to the rep world (I own a Gen GMT Master 2 and PAM372)
This is my first time posting here and I hope I am not breaking any rules. Kindly let me know if I am and I will delete or make corrections to this post.
I wish to get a Noob v10 Hulk.
I have done a lot reading here and repgeek and I know its best to get the watch from one of the TDs.
However, recently I met a local dealer here in KL and he told me has exactly what I am looking for - a Noob v10 Hulk.
I would be forever grateful and appreciate that some of you can advice whether this is a real Noob V10 Hulk. I am being offered USD$800 for this piece (I have not negotiated for a lower price). I know the price is considerably higher than the TDs. The reason why I am leaning towards this is because I want to save on the hassle, waiting time, & worries of shipping. (also bcos Chinese New Yr is coming and im afraid I might miss the cut off date)
Here are the pics (apologies as they are not high-res. If high-res pics are important, i will request the dealer to send more pics):

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Chinese new year doesn't start until 25th January so loads of time to order from them and $800 is total extortion but its your money I guess

thinker1

26/11/17
Since later batch of v9 is identical to v10. This could very well be a v10.

Alexvr79

I'm Pretty Popular
16/11/15
ITALY
Hello RWI Members. I am from Kuala Lumpur and I am new to the rep world (I own a Gen GMT Master 2 and PAM372)
This is my first time posting here and I hope I am not breaking any rules. Kindly let me know if I am and I will delete or make corrections to this post.
I wish to get a Noob v10 Hulk.
I have done a lot reading here and repgeek and I know its best to get the watch from one of the TDs.
However, recently I met a local dealer here in KL and he told me has exactly what I am looking for - a Noob v10 Hulk.
I would be forever grateful and appreciate that some of you can advice whether this is a real Noob V10 Hulk. I am being offered USD$800 for this piece (I have not negotiated for a lower price). I know the price is considerably higher than the TDs. The reason why I am leaning towards this is because I want to save on the hassle, waiting time, & worries of shipping. (also bcos Chinese New Yr is coming and im afraid I might miss the cut off date)
Here are the pics (apologies as they are not high-res. If high-res pics are important, i will request the dealer to send more pics):

My brother live in Kuala! Where is this shop? Thanks

Sent from the RWI mobile app

[email protected]

Horology Curious
25/4/19
it seems like Noob v10 I also have same one I got for around 550 us dollars
if u i like it ask for a discount and get it its good watch though

RollieHunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/19
Alexvr79, its in Kelana Jaya.

Btw guys, how do you guys identify a noob10? any tips?