• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

audiwt

25/5/18
38cc6579d84766f961eb63324cc8b97d.jpg
cb7072ce0462e80bb49b1c372e962e69.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gunsmoke16610

Eccezioni

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/19
I was reading that Viper was selling xtal gen but I can't find it, someone who can get in touch with me? I would like to take zzf + Arf bracelet and gen xtal. I think it will be a great job

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
So like many of you I received mine yesterday. Probably the best rep ootb I've ever had, and nowadays I'm about 50 reps in. Believe me, pics don't do this piece the justice it deserves. I also ordered the ARF bracelet but I regretted it, since to me the ZZF bracelet and the ARF are almost the same. Maybe like some of you say, a slight better clasp on the ARF and more fine brushing but that´s it. Have to compare them on the weekend out in the sunlight. I nevertheless installed the ARF and I'm happy with it. Cannot spot difference in the SELs frankly, in perspective it is very different to look at exploded super amplified pictures here in the forum, than on your wrist. When I took it off the shipping box my first thought was... wow... this thing is so tiny... lol :p

I think most folks are referring to the superior finish and operation of the clasp. Never had a ZZF though always compared ARF > Noob.

And any insights on the weekend ?

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
Sent mine to my watchsmith to do a quick movement cleaning. It was running amazingly, and mine was very smooth seting the time, crown movement and all, but wanted to get it cleaned and waterproofed if that’s possible..
Anyway i got some pictures of the inside, i dont know that much about movements but when the watchsmith grabed the watch and start looking at it with a loupe he looked at me from the back of the shop and he was like wtf, and the he opened it and was like wtf again. Im from a country where this replicas are very rare, so i dont know if the watch is that good or he just had never seen in person how good the reps are. He does handle gen subs very often so there is that.
Here you go:
8206f96039587967143ff23e9156ee77.jpg
c825d8732a3248f510fbbecd83750c7d.jpg
7fa0acd45693c15a8124b56f6ceed5c8.jpg
79ce435888ab024416258fd4e432252b.jpg

Reactions: monkeyrep

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
I think most folks are referring to the superior finish and operation of the clasp. Never had a ZZF though always compared ARF > Noob.

And any insights on the weekend ?

I ordered an ARF bracelet to install on my ZZF based on other's comments regarding the ZZF quality and that now that I have both it is clear that was a mistake. The ZZF is just as good as the ARF in operation and difference the finish is minimal between the two.

Now, long term one bracelet could deem to be more durable than the other or, equally possible there will be no difference. Time will tell.

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
yea i recieved my zzf yesterday - pretty impressed with it OOTB - will prolly use it as my fraken base - side by side with my gen it has a nice weight - feels good on wrist also

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Bruninho98

Horology Curious
10/10/17
Hey guys, Im sorry if this was asked before, I searched but didnt find: Is Jtime the only seller of this rn? Cuz his website looks down, someone said he could be contacted by email, but there ain’t other TDs with this piece?

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
yea i recieved my zzf yesterday - pretty impressed with it OOTB - will prolly use it as my fraken base - side by side with my gen it has a nice weight - feels good on wrist also

Is the bracelet and case color the same? Does it require any brushing n polishing to make it gen like?

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Hey guys, Im sorry if this was asked before, I searched but didnt find: Is Jtime the only seller of this rn? Cuz his website looks down, someone said he could be contacted by email, but there ain’t other TDs with this piece?

mate. Pick your TD and ask them to source it. They all get it from the same factory. You can also contact Li via email, or WatApp or WeChat which is probably faster.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
How is the bezel compared to gen? Any side by side pics in sun?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

The ZZF color is good but doesn’t have the deep metallic green color like Gen. It is a lighter shade of green.

No factory is yet to replicate the gen hulk color. Everything else about this watch is fantastic.The best one ootb so far.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
could anyone tell me if midcase Noob SA3135 can be put in a ZZF? I can't stand those ZZF straight wrong CGs ...

Thank you

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
could anyone tell me if midcase Noob SA3135 can be put in a ZZF? I can't stand those ZZF straight wrong CGs ...

Thank you

Yes I’ve swapped my case back to a V6S. Bracelet fits perfectly, very tight and perfectly recessed. You’ll need to change the crystal gasket though for a thicker one, stock ZZF one was too loose. I used a genuine one but the retaining ring is very tight, make sure you’ve got a proper press or you’ll bend it.

Reactions: Itto