• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Sorry for the noob question, but this is a ZZF v1 correct? And when exactly was this released? Also it comes with a CF bezel OOTB?

This thread is about ZZF v2, please read through. I does come with CF dial and bezel. It had been shipping since Dec 2019.

Reactions: Kmmas

Hotbmwm3

Horology Curious
13/5/18
I’d like to get the ZZF V2 hulk but I’d like to buy an additional jubilee bracelet that fits so I can swap between them.

can anybody please help with a recommendation for which factory’s jubilee bracelet will fit the ZZF case the best.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
This thread is about ZZF v2, please read through. I does come with CF dial and bezel. It had been shipping since Dec 2019.

I was actually also under the impression that there never really was a ZZF V1 Hulk and that this one is called V2 because of the same case etc. as the ZZF V2 LN. am I mistaken? is this not technically V1 then?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmmas

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I was actually also under the impression that there never really was a ZZF V1 Hulk and that this one is called V2 because of the same case etc. as the ZZF V2 LN. am I mistaken? is this not technically V1 then?

You could call it a v1 but it's just easier to call it v2 seeing as it's the same as the ln v2

Reactions: Kmmas and jpchub

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Lucky you were here to quickly correct him. Otherwise there may be some who would actually believe him.

I still think its not gen. Now wait for Smoke to correct me again otherwise someone might believe me.

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Morning all,

Posting my watch that came yesterday. Amazing service start to finish from Li. Needless to say I am very happy with the watch, I have taken some photos in different lighting for people to see

Sadly, there is no sun in the UK at the moment so I cannot get a sunlight photo until the day comes

Here you go...

free image hosting no registration

ziggycharly

17/6/17
^ is this insert even better than ARF v3? Looks similar in real life pics rather than QCs

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Yesterday’s UK delivery crew checking in.

1df98c2bc4915806fec9f973e973e03f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Justinlbrigham

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Rolex outsource there dw and there xtals and there dials that's why they are diffent .you can put 6 gen 116610 subs on a table qnd most of them will probably have slight differences in the xtals dw and dials

Last edited:

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
So like many of you I received mine yesterday. Probably the best rep ootb I've ever had, and nowadays I'm about 50 reps in. Believe me, pics don't do this piece the justice it deserves. I also ordered the ARF bracelet but I regretted it, since to me the ZZF bracelet and the ARF are almost the same. Maybe like some of you say, a slight better clasp on the ARF and more fine brushing but that´s it. Have to compare them on the weekend out in the sunlight. I nevertheless installed the ARF and I'm happy with it. Cannot spot difference in the SELs frankly, in perspective it is very different to look at exploded super amplified pictures here in the forum, than on your wrist. When I took it off the shipping box my first thought was... wow... this thing is so tiny... lol :p

Last edited:

Dylan888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/17
My ZZF V2 has arrived at last. Think it decided to do a tour of the country on arrive before making an appearance at my door. Therefore, I’ve called it The Megan.

The Megan is stunning though and I’ll post some pics in the morning. My one gripe is the SEL. Not as recessed as I’d hoped and mine stands proud rather than recessed close to the case head. Guess I was unlucky.

I’ll have a play with some spring bars and see if it helps.

However this version of the Hulk is very good

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Dylan888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/17
My ZZF V2 has arrived at last. Think it decided to do a tour of the country on arrive before making an appearance at my door. Therefore, I’ve called it The Megan.

The Megan is stunning though and I’ll post some pics in the morning. My one gripe is the SEL. Not as recessed as I’d hoped and mine stands proud rather than recessed close to the case head. Guess I was unlucky.

I’ll have a play with some spring bars and see if it helps.

However this version of the Hulk is very good

Sent from the RWI App

ArDottCeeDuble

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/10/18
Fantastic review, sold me on purchasing one. Waiting for Li to be back at work so I can order.