• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Thanks for the review!

Just one quick question, you said that overall it scored 7.5/10 , But what is 10 supposed to be? gen? where do ARF and Noob stay on that scale? would be cool to know, since an abstract 7.5 could be seen as "average" even if by your review it seems like it's the best ootb rep for this model atm.

Let us know! ;)

Reactions: monkeyrep

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Looking Great!

How long was shipping to your location?

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks mate.
I got shipped through Registered Airmail ,which usually takes 15 days to my location, however, this time it took almost 35 days to India using Registered Mail.
Although the watch was worth the wait:)

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Another great review! Thank you for doing this :)

Of all the makers and editions to date which has the closest to gen green insert color?

Reactions: monkeyrep

ziggycharly

17/6/17
Another great review! Thank you for doing this :)

Of all the makers and editions to date which has the closest to gen green insert color?

Is love to see more people's photos if they have received already of this insert

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
This token girl/gerl member says many thanks for such an in-depth and comprehensive review, smoke! That took a lot of time to put together and I'm so appreciative. You are without a doubt the most knowledgeable member esp. when it comes to Hulks, and we are incredibly lucky to have you!!!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This token girl/gerl member says many thanks for such an in-depth and comprehensive review, smoke! That took a lot of time to put together and I'm so appreciative. You are without a doubt the most knowledgeable member esp. when it comes to Hulks, and we are incredibly lucky to have you!!!

Damnit. Now I’m going to have those blurbs from “Wayne’s World” in my head all night. It’s already started. 1 little gif and the obsession begins.

“Wayne’s world. Party time! Excellent.” and “we’re not worthy. We’re not worthy”

Now that I’m home, I’m marking this thread too. ::blackdot::
Let’s see if anything comes out of this thread other than original post.

Reactions: sfgerl

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

WnXVX.gif

Thank you really appreciate that

Ive noticed that all zzf subs serial starts with X7L2 someone else mentioned it earlier and they were right.im not too bothered but I would prefer it if they were random.its like gmf bp and vrf all there serials are the same on each watch :(

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Is the first batch of this ZZF hulk a jtime exclusive?

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
Great review smoke. Got mine and couldn’t be happier! Went a little over board this holiday season and got myself a Hulk and a Daytona. As smoke said, this is the best oob hulk out yet. I’m not planning on nodding as of now and having both in my wrist I can tell that the hulk feels more gen like (considering they are very different watches to begin with). Gotta give to ZZF and my man... Li. What a great experience with Jtime. Highly recommended.
b3d48951c8980e1b01fd328dd80a15d9.jpg
cd5f060f0d42d15f3ee80a70bb988274.jpg
4da3bb2af47fdaad197479a0e2ce69bc.jpg

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Count me in also, ARF Bracelet fitted perfectly on my ZZF with just the required perfect recess for 6 digit Subs:)
pic posted above has ARF Bracelet fitted!

No luck for mine. I have to sand the zzf spring bar a bit to fit arf bracelet end links.

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
Oh forgot to say some people have complained that the platinum insert numbers disappear in low light like the old skool noob inserts.but both my examples the insert plat stays pretty consistent. And I didnt really notice that low light invisible numbers.i have seen the issue on one guys pics he send me over pm
but it was not a problem with the 2 watches I used to review

do you think the case and rehaut on the Zzf LV V2 is better then the zzf ln V2 since it was said it had a few minor upgrades before its release or are both the LN and LV the same in that aspect ?

:drinks_cheers:

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Oh forgot to say some people have complained that the platinum insert numbers disappear in low light like the old skool noob inserts.but both my examples the insert plat stays pretty consistent. And I didnt really notice that low light invisible numbers.i have seen the issue on one guys pics he send me over pm
but it was not a problem with the 2 watches I used to review

Yes, it was mine! It therefore seems that now the numbers are good! Good to know. Thanks smoke!

Mike r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Great review
Coincidently just received my ZZF black sub last week so it was great to learn about about it in your review.
Thx

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Re bracelet switcheroo. FYI I couldn’t get my Noob bracelet (V8 114060 no date) to fit my V2 zzf 116610ln. Spring bars just wouldn’t clip into place, tried both noob spring bars and zzf. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

V happy with the zzf one though and SEL recess is fine on mine anyway.

Oh, and day 10 since payment for LV with jtime and still awaiting QC. Struggle is real. (This is not a slight on jtime at all of course. As we all know Li is the bomb and demand is beating supply on this one)