• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

nzkieran

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/20
Curious if anyone has received theirs yet? Or anything from China for that matter ?

I've ordered loads of shit from China in the past couple of months (no watches, yet. I'm new to this game). But I've ordered a variety of goods from China to New Zealand from the beginning of February and haven't received anything yet. Waiting on 6 or 7 parcels....

Ordered a laptop from gearbest but cancelled the order after 2 months, they kept telling me every week that it was getting shipped.

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
V3pJvr.jpg

V3p14U.jpg

V3pQG8.jpg

V3pCHI.jpg

V3pcE3.jpg

V3pReo.jpg

ZZF V2S vs ZZF V2
(V2S is with date at 7)

Reactions: Kalev007

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
ZZF V2S vs ZZF V2
(V2S is with date at 7)

It's always a game of chance with the SELs with ZZF. I have two V2 LNs and SELs are exactly the same as yours one has perfect gen like recess and the other like your V2 not that much at all. All the V2S QCs I've seen are also random one has it good the other not.

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Yeah, I really lucked out with the SELs on the V2S :D

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Yeah, I really lucked out with the SELs on the V2S :D

Do you have the tools to swap them?

To check if it will be the same gen like recess on the V2 with the V2S bracelet. Then we know for sure if its a bracelet issue or a case issue with ZZF SELs.

Teplaky

Horology Curious
12/5/20
Prague
Thanks a lot smoke for the review, this watch is very tempting. I'm thinking more and more to get one, but probably with the sImple movement A2836. If I understood well from all the threads I'm reading here, it's easier to service/repair or to swap by a gen ETA the day it dies, am I right ?

Last edited:

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Thanks a lot smoke for the review, this watch is very tempting. I'm thinking more and more to get one, but probably with the sImple movement A2836. If I understood well from all the threads I'm reading here, it's easier to service/repair or to swap by a gen ETA the day it dies, am I right ?

Correct. I’m getting the same version as you as well as the ARF V3 to see which one I prefer up close. Both great examples.

Reactions: Teplaky