• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

Lucal

Known Member
10/6/18
Does anyone know if with the v2s they really fix the issue with the color of the insert?

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
Does anyone know if with the v2s they really fix the issue with the color of the insert?

We will only find out once a member gets his hands on 1 and does a review on it but to be fair on the V2 it looks very very close to gen but I don’t know about the V2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucal

Known Member
10/6/18
You can find a side by side picture of the gen and v2s on jtime but maybe its photoshop ahaha

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
You will need to wait for v2z for perfect color but wait...v2z now has XXX in front of the serial number :D

I hope members can realize the marketing gimmick of these factories and learn to maximize their satisfaction with current model in hand (I know its hard though).

Reactions: rnewbie

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
You will need to wait for v2z for perfect color but wait...v2z now has XXX in front of the serial number :D

I hope members can realize the marketing gimmick of these factories and learn to maximize their satisfaction with current model in hand (I know its hard though).

You just have to buy every fix They release and take the best part out if it and switch it with your watch and you always have the closest you can get without frankening ;D

srhoque

28/11/18
You just have to buy every fix They release and take the best part out if it and switch it with your watch and you always have the closest you can get without frankening ;D

That a pretty expensive proposition :D:D

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Anyone ever tried polishing out that fuck...g X on the renault? I'm thinking about it very often cos looks the only real tell about this new v2s hulk

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Anyone ever tried polishing out that fuck...g X on the renault? I'm thinking about it very often cos looks the only real tell about this new v2s hulk

I know everyone have their own OCDs about details but trust me you might be overthinking mate...its barely visible to you or somebody else on wrist...even if someone holds the watch, its so beautiful you rarely focus on serial on rehaut...just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
I know everyone have their own OCDs about details but trust me you might be overthinking mate...its barely visible to you or somebody else on wrist...even if someone holds the watch, its so beautiful you rarely focus on serial on rehaut...just my 2 cents.

Well probably you are right...i'm sure this version will be awesome expecially about the color, it's just so disappointing that they have deliberately added this fault

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Well probably you are right...i'm sure this version will be awesome expecially about the color, it's just so disappointing that they have deliberately added this fault

I'm also counting this V2S would be awesome as even the V2 is superb superb Rep, its not just about the color, the overall finishing n feel of the watch is so Gen, that I'm impressed with ZZF:)

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
I'm also counting this V2S would be awesome as even the V2 is superb superb Rep, its not just about the color, the overall finishing n feel of the watch is so Gen, that I'm impressed with ZZF:)

Yes apart the flaw on the rehaut (but is really nice engraved compared to others) is a superb rep, soon I'll post some pics when I'll get it.
Planning on just servicing it and anjoy it as a daily :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koko

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
Yes apart the flaw on the rehaut (but is really nice engraved compared to others) is a superb rep, soon I'll post some pics when I'll get it.
Planning on just servicing it and anjoy it as a daily :)

Any idea when you will receive it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
I have plenty of before pics on my phone .this is one of my watches the genius transformed the lugs taper ever so slighty
aswell as the lug tip angle and refined the cg to a 0.05 mm smaller.i took a hell of a lot of work but he is the pro

can he do it for me also? im ready to pay for it! i live in denmark

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09
Curious if anyone has received theirs yet? Or anything from China for that matter ?

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Beauty V2S!!!
5ea65939551e3f7586078f9066c38238.jpg

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Wkc201

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
Can someone share how long they are getting power reserve wise? Thanks!