• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Does the the date flips instantly on midnight or slowly like 2824? And will zzf release with 2824 hulk... it looks amazing

russell85

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/6/19
any1 knows if PT has it and able to source it already? cant seem to assess his website

russell85

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/6/19
Go with jtimewatch . One of the best TDs here and Li has very good relationship with ZZF

thanks will take a look ... cause i usually buy from PT and has no hiccups until this virus sh1t ... btw is jtimewatch operating now or are they affected by the virus ?

audiwt

25/5/18
ZZF is closed at the moment

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

srhoque

28/11/18
thanks will take a look ... cause i usually buy from PT and has no hiccups until this virus sh1t ... btw is jtimewatch operating now or are they affected by the virus ?

JTimeWatch is open but not all factories are open yet.

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Li just let me know that there is a new ZZF hulk coming mid March with a better bezel color. Supposed to be $50 more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: ostry

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20
Li just let me know that there is a new ZZF hulk coming mid March with a better bezel color. Supposed to be $50 more expensive.

Exactly as you say, I also got this information. I ordered my new piece yesterday !

I am very curious how it will look!?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20
Exactly as you say, is coming V2+ or V2s ! I also got this information. I ordered my new piece yesterday !

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20

Exactly as you say, is coming V2+ or V2s ! I also got this information. I ordered my new piece yesterday !

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20

Exactly as you say! I also got this information. Is coming V2+ or V2s ! I ordered my new piece yesterday !

ostry

Horology Curious
20/1/20
sorry for so many posts, i had some error in the app.

Tobel

6/7/17
Pamsouthpaw stop spamming posts! 7 posts in 13 mins, and every single one of them is either a single smiley or a single word.

Yep, looks like somebody is trying to increase their post count. He's in for a nice surprise