• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
Wow nice to hear! They did a really good job!

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Very nice review Smoke, thanks. I’m very fortunate that I’m not able to see many of the flaws listed!

How long are people waiting for QC post payment for the LV from Jtime? I’m on 8 days today.

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Very nice review Smoke, thanks. I’m very fortunate that I’m not able to see many of the flaws listed!

How long are people waiting for QC post payment for the LV from Jtime? I’m on 8 days today.

I'm in the same boat mate:)
lets hope we get our QCs soon.....
smoke Thanks a lot for your valuable insights n reviews!!!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Great review smoke. THANK YOU for your continuing contributions and expert guidance on this forum.

Do you think a VRF insert with SpongeBob mod is better than the zzf hulk insert? You mentioned thinner font on the zzf insert, hence my question.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Great review smoke. THANK YOU for your continuing contributions and expert guidance on this forum.

Do you think a VRF insert with SpongeBob mod is better than the zzf hulk insert? You mentioned thinner font on the zzf insert, hence my question.

Na I prefer the zzf insert.the font may not even be thinner.i didnt have it under a microscope to be 100 percent sure The font is good enough though no complaints from me on that.they just need to make the green deeper

Last edited:
Reactions: srhoque

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
Thank you for a great review. Really love the black hole effect, will update with prof xtal then should be purefect :D

nefret

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Great review, thank you! :) Strongly considering to get one. :) I might wait a little bit incase the factory decides to fix some of the issues you told them about. Do you think the LN version is more close to the gen becouse of the black color? smoke

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Great review, thank you! :) Strongly considering to get one. :) I might wait a little bit incase the factory decides to fix some of the issues you told them about. Do you think the LN version is more close to the gen becouse of the black color? smoke

Yes

Reactions: nefret

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Oh forgot to say some people have complained that the platinum insert numbers disappear in low light like the old skool noob inserts.but both my examples the insert plat stays pretty consistent. And I didnt really notice that low light invisible numbers.i have seen the issue on one guys pics he send me over pm
but it was not a problem with the 2 watches I used to review

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayatsu1 and nefret

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
smoke Are you recommending a GEN. date wheel install or, are all numbers on the ZZF passable? Thanks again for posting this review.

Last edited:

VaderTime

9/10/17
smoke do u know if the arf bracelet would fit the zzf case and have nice SELs? The case looks really good!

After putting ARF bracelet on ZZF, the SEL became flat. So I’m trying to see if I can only use ZZF SEL and ARF rest of the bracelet.