Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZZF 116610LV SUBMARINER FULL REVIEW !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spacedinvader View Post
    Anyone else in the UK still waiting for last weeks (qc and despatch on Jan 15th) Jtime drop? Mine left China on the 17th and that’s the last I’ve heard. All my many other similar purchases would be reliably in the uk by now. Just me?
    I’ve got one coming in from that despatch. It’s sitting in the local depot, according to the tracking. So I’m just awaiting the card to hit the mat.

Yours may be still in customs. Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by tallapul37 View Post

I'm in the UK and got posted on the 17th. Tracked it on Parcel Force and arrived this morning
      Thanks dude...very nice. Looks like yours overtook mine then for some reason. Maybe UK customs. Anyway it’s out for delivery today now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan888 View Post

I’ve got one coming in from that despatch. It’s sitting in the local depot, according to the tracking. So I’m just awaiting the card to hit the mat.

Yours may be still in customs. Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from the RWI App
        Thanks..yup, mine reached local depot last night. Maybe ours spent a bit longer in customs than usual. Sorry to do this to the thread.

Comment

Thanks..yup, mine reached local depot last night. Maybe ours spent a bit longer in customs than usual. Sorry to do this to the thread.
          There’s usually a large exodus of freight from China before their holiday. The bottleneck is at Heathrow where Parcelforce can bump the sunday pickup to the middle of the week or the following weekend. Hopefully you’ll get it today if it was at your local hub last night.

Comment

Anyone else in the UK still waiting for last weeks (qc and despatch on Jan 15th) Jtime drop? Mine left China on the 17th and that’s the last I’ve heard. All my many other similar purchases would be reliably in the uk by now. Just me?
            Received mine today - posted out to the uk on 17 Jan

Comment

Hey guys sorry I don’t know whether this is thread crapping if yes then I’ll delete right away but I saw this story from a very well known watch IG @rolexdiver and I’m not questioning whether this is a legit hulk. But were the date discs so thicc on gen watches? Maybe in the earlier years of hulk? Anyone can tell me lol..

Pics for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kloc123 View Post
                Hey guys sorry I don’t know whether this is thread crapping if yes then I’ll delete right away but I saw this story from a very well known watch IG @rolexdiver and I’m not questioning whether this is a legit hulk. But were the date discs so thicc on gen watches? Maybe in the earlier years of hulk? Anyone can tell me lol..

Pics for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I dont think this is gen watch at all

Comment

Sorry for the noob question, but this is a ZZF v1 correct? And when exactly was this released? Also it comes with a CF bezel OOTB?

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

I dont think this is gen watch at all
                    Lol its gen bro from 2011

Comment

Originally posted by smoke View Post

Lol its gen bro from 2011
                      Lucky you were here to quickly correct him. Otherwise there may be some who would actually believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmmas View Post
                        Sorry for the noob question, but this is a ZZF v1 correct? And when exactly was this released? Also it comes with a CF bezel OOTB?
                        This thread is about ZZF v2, please read through. I does come with CF dial and bezel. It had been shipping since Dec 2019.

Comment

I’d like to get the ZZF V2 hulk but I’d like to buy an additional jubilee bracelet that fits so I can swap between them.

can anybody please help with a recommendation for which factory’s jubilee bracelet will fit the ZZF case the best.

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

This thread is about ZZF v2, please read through. I does come with CF dial and bezel. It had been shipping since Dec 2019.
                            I was actually also under the impression that there never really was a ZZF V1 Hulk and that this one is called V2 because of the same case etc. as the ZZF V2 LN. am I mistaken? is this not technically V1 then?
                            Last edited by jpchub; 24-01-20, 07:22.

Comment

Originally posted by jpchub View Post

I was actually also under the impression that there never really was a ZZF V1 Hulk and that this one is called V2 because of the same case etc. as the ZZF V2 LN. am I mistaken? is this not technically V1 then?
                              You could call it a v1 but it's just easier to call it v2 seeing as it's the same as the ln v2

Comment

Originally posted by shortlegs View Post

Lucky you were here to quickly correct him. Otherwise there may be some who would actually believe him.
                                I still think its not gen. Now wait for Smoke to correct me again otherwise someone might believe me.

Comment

Working...
                                X