• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yachtmaster 116622 Rhodium 904l arf a2824

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Really like the 3135 clone more than the 2824. Is it the latest 3135 offered? Really impressed with the 3136 on my arf gmt. can't hear the rotor and barely hear it ticking. butter smooth second hand.

Are you happy with your gmt overall?

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
^^^ Agreed 100%. I wouldn't even consider getting a YM without factoring in cost for either Tomrep or Spongebob bezel mod. Make it look like a toy without it in comparison!

Reactions: Ace0nBase

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany
AAF3129A-786B-43FB-9BAA-FD5ECEF62BE0831b7af4d65de1d3.jpg
thats my ym after the tomrep mod. fantastic result

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: Dissemination

Matojo

Renowned Member
18/11/17
Hi,
today I received my ym and I want to share some pics of the watch.
Dial is speechless
Crystal is nice
bracelet gen like
bezel clicking on point

Next step is to mod the bezel(tomrep)
I will show you some updates

check the pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/vNvzzbR

Sent from the RWI App

Hello, I saw this watch for sale on sale section. The user also has a Noob one for sale, he wanted to use parts of the Noob in the Arf. Which one do you suggest me? Thank you!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Hello, I saw this watch for sale on sale section. The user also has a Noob one for sale, he wanted to use parts of the Noob in the Arf. Which one do you suggest me? Thank you!

You know this thread is a year old right? A LOT of YM reps have been released since then. Do your research or just buy the one they looks good to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany
You know this thread is a year old right? A LOT of YM reps have been released since then. Do your research or just buy the one they looks good to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which thread? I started this one last month.

Sent from the RWI App

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany

both are nice but both have flaws. its your desicion. I can recommend the arf

Sent from the RWI App

therealbatman

Looking Around
12/7/19

Hi guys I bought this new ym arf back in September when it was released... and the other day the bezel fell off in public! My girst rep and not sure how to secure the bezel again?

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany

Hi guys I bought this new ym arf back in September when it was released... and the other day the bezel fell off in public! My girst rep and not sure how to secure the bezel again?

pm me I can give you the number of tomrep. he is doing this all day

RWI App

Last edited: