• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V3 Daytona 4130 Clone DOA

ref6694

Horology Curious
20/6/19
Hi Guys, this is my first post as I am after help. UK based owner of 2 other reps which work fine. I purchased the Noob V3 Daytona 4130 Clone but is completely dead. It did work intermittently but has completely stopped now. I'm unsure about sending back to China in case it gets 'lost' and I am going to take it to a watchmaker local to me and see what he says. I can also purchase a replacement movement for $300 (£220ish) from my TD.

Do I have any other options (maybe similar movement that could fit even if I lose chrono functionality) and is there any advice you could give me here?

Could I try anything else to try to get running again?

Regards.

Nuclearsub

Horology Curious
20/6/19
If you do some research on here there are people who repair a d replace movements. Gary Kloner I believe is what he goes by. His email is [email protected]

He may be able to help.

Reactions: ref6694

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Look at the watchsmith and horologists section here to find someone who can take a look at what's wrong, you may not need a brand new movement, it may be fixed

Adrenix

5/12/18
I am not sure if he does Daytona movements, but someone like ado213 may be able to help and is UK based. He's helped me out in the past. If not, Micasol is in Europe (France) and does superlative work with Daytonas. shotgun is also talented and Europe based.

ref6694

Horology Curious
20/6/19
I took to a local watch maker and a really cool guy, took the balance apart and it’s a broken balance staff. Now to look for one, if anyone can help that would be great.

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
I took to a local watch maker and a really cool guy, took the balance apart and it’s a broken balance staff. Now to look for one, if anyone can help that would be great.

Have some complete balance wheel and bridge, send you pm

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Adrenix and ref6694