• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Hunter 116500 LN

champsclary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/19
Junior member here: Is there any Daytona rep that have more simple movement (preferably swiss eta or japanese automatic), faux 3,6,9 sub dials functions are ok but I need an all time running secondhand in main dial. I know everyone will say it's not 1:1 or easy giveaway, but who cares? I really love the daytona asthetic but It's a deal breaker for me seeing that main secondhand not moving, That's why I stay away with automatic chronos.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I think you should start with doing a bit of research on the Daytona.... And try the search function, up top to your right.... it’s free :)

Reactions: Cr7juv

champsclary

2/10/19
Already did that before posting.. Now i need help.. not people who's telling me to use the search bar like really.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
The second hand subdial does move

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

champsclary

2/10/19
The second hand subdial does move

I know it move by running the chrono the entire time but is it not bad for the movement? I believe even in gen it shorten the life of it's movemnt

hibee999

20/10/15
You ask a difficult question as this is not how the gen works, most members want an exact replication including movement. We were very lucky to get that when noob produced a clone 4130 movement which is considered a real break through in reps.

Probably the easiest way is to buy the noob and let the chrono run. It’s a good movement but likely this will cause some issues later on. If and when it does you could consider more expensive mods to get what you want.

Or you can always looks for a really poor rep that has a moving second hand as norm.

Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

champsclary

2/10/19
You ask a difficult question as this is not how the gen works, most members want an exact replication including movement. We were very lucky to get that when noob produced a clone 4130 movement which is considered a real break through in reps.

Probably the easiest way is to buy the noob and let the chrono run. It’s a good movement but likely this will cause some issues later on. If and when it does you could consider more expensive mods to get what you want.

Or you can always looks for a really poor rep that has a moving second hand as norm.

Good luck !

i know it's a difficult question but turned out I'm not the only one who did like the all time working secondhand main dial and doesn't care with the movement + faux working sub dials.
That's why some owners run the chrono all the time.

champsclary

2/10/19
i know it's a difficult question but turned out I'm not the only one who did like the all time working secondhand main dial and doesn't care with the movement + faux working sub dials.
That's why some owners run the chrono all the time.

I mean owners of gen daytona

hibee999

20/10/15
If your ok with the risk of the movement breaking id go with the noob whilst running chronos.

In my experience the noob 4130 is pretty good but these things are pot luck.

If it breaks you could always upgrade to some gen movement parts

hibee999

20/10/15
If your ok with the risk of the movement breaking id go with the noob whilst running chronos.

In my experience the noob 4130 is pretty good but these things are pot luck.

If it breaks you could always upgrade to some gen movement parts