• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long Awaited: ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 QC Pictures (1st public batch)

reptime101

15/9/18
is the gap between the xtal and the bezel so noticeable also in the gen? looks wide to my eyes....maybe I'm mistaking...

Appears to be the same on the gen

the rehaut / DW / Alignment of the insert to the 12 hour marker seem to be bad on all the QC pics I've seen

AxIYP.jpg

Last edited:

reptime101

15/9/18
The spacing is uniform. Easily fixed by turning the movement/dial in the case slightly.

Ah I see, sounds good, I'll do that.

Additionally, Elena said the watches in this batch are pretty identical (she tried sourcing another). I GL'd, will take more pictures and a video when I receive.

Reactions: bill33

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Ah I see, sounds good, I'll do that.

Additionally, Elena said the watches in this batch are pretty identical (she tried sourcing another). I GL'd, will take more pictures and a video when I receive.

nice let us know.

About me, i'll try to argue and fight my way to the ARF GMT, i can't believe it's not available for me lol

Reactions: reptime101

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I seriously can’t see any problem with that gorgeous watch. Honestly.

I mean, I do see what you guys are talking about, but as much as I try I can’t see why should I be bothered. It’s still a wow watch and would make me smile just to look at it in my wrist.

Reactions: NinetyThree

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
I seriously can’t see any problem with that gorgeous watch. Honestly.

I mean, I do see what you guys are talking about, but as much as I try I can’t see why should I be bothered. It’s still a wow watch and would make me smile just to look at it in my wrist.

This!

Reactions: cwfmon

MacPhlea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Received my QC today prof xtal and gen date wheel ready to load...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited by a moderator:

lestorfreemon

14/2/19
To my untrained eyes, DW looks too bold, but it doesn't look like much can be done about that, as I would suspect the entire batch would have these issues. IMO, bezel and movement are the biggest selling points of the watch, and to me the bezel looks fantastic. I'm certain it would look much better in person than these blown up QC pics.

MacPhlea

23/2/19
QC just landed on mine - 2 fat little ducks but GL’d as I’ll do a DW and prof xtal mod

yJlj6
yJytX
yJdb5

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The spacing is uniform. Easily fixed by turning the movement/dial in the case slightly.

The fact that it's uniform is not enough, it should also have the same spacing as the markers, which is not the case. As you can see the alignment is mostly ok on the left but not on the right, which means that if you rotate the dial you will have it aligned on the right but then it won't be aligned anymore on the left. In addition, it will also be misaligned with the coronet at 12 on the rehaut. Again these are details but it's sad that ARF can't get that right, when they managed to fix it on the 116610 (1st batches were misaligned now it's all good)

Mike Page

23/6/15
This thread is turning into a circle jerk of QC pics. If that's what lights your candle, go play on Reddit, not on RWI.

Anymore QC pics and the thread will be closed.

Would have to agree Dawg hahahaha

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
ordered more than 3 weeks ago and still no sign of my watch :headdesk: