• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is my Noob Daytona dead on arrival?

cutfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/4/19
The hand you're talking about should stay still. Expect when you use the chrono functions

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Junior member here: Is there any Daytona rep that have more simple movement, faux sub dials functions but with all time running secondhand in main dial? I know everyone will say it's not 1:1 or easy giveaway, but who cares? I really love the daytona asthetic but It's a deal breaker for me seeing that main secondhand dial stuck in one position. That's why I stay away with automatic chronos.

You could just run the chrono the whole time. I don’t know if that’s bad for the watch.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Junior member here: Is there any Daytona rep that have more simple movement, faux sub dials functions but with all time running secondhand in main dial? I know everyone will say it's not 1:1 or easy giveaway, but who cares? I really love the daytona asthetic but It's a deal breaker for me seeing that main secondhand dial stuck in one position. That's why I stay away with automatic chronos.

Yes. You can find them on DHg

champsclary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/19
You could just run the chrono the whole time. I don’t know if that’s bad for the watch.

It's bad.. I shorten the life of your movement even with gen

I know there is in DHgate and in my local cheap store,C'mon.. but that's not what I'm looking for and I know I'm not the only one. I need to know if there is same as ARF 904L quality with swiss eta or japanese movement.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
cantexplainb8d784964e9c8a9b.gif

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
It's bad.. I shorten the life of your movement even with gen

I know there is in DHgate and in my local cheap store,C'mon.. but that's not what I'm looking for and I know I'm not the only one. I need to know if there is same as ARF 904L quality with swiss eta or japanese movement.

Keep reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk