• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory 116610LV Hulk Dial Review vs Gen and ZZF New Hulk Sample!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Ordered and I can't wait to get this. I just finished a build with the BP Dial and I really want to compare this to the BP dial.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Hi all,

Just to let you all know, after a short delay I just heard back from Li at Jtime. He has been sick and was in hospital! So if you have not heard from him, that is why. He said he is feeling better and I is recovering now. Cold weather hit his area hard and he got sick

I think sometimes, in our quest for the best, it's easy to forget there are people struggling to fulfill our wishes under conditions much less optimal than we enjoy here...

His WhatsApp contact is 86 139 2886 9440 - if you have done business with him, or have orders pending, send him some well wishes! I'm sure he's appreciate that!

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi all,

Just to let you all know, after a short delay I just heard back from Li at Jtime. He has been sick and was in hospital! So if you have not heard from him, that is why. He said he is feeling better and I is recovering now. Cold weather hit his area hard and he got sick

I think sometimes, in our quest for the best, it's easy to forget there are people struggling to fulfill our wishes under conditions much less optimal than we enjoy here...

His WhatsApp contact is 86 139 2886 9440 - if you have done business with him, or have orders pending, send him some well wishes! I'm sure he's appreciate that!

Nice one sister Gerl. All too often we forget the human side of our supply chain. Kudos!

Reactions: sfgerl

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Just got my qc from him today on this dial. Well see how it looks when it comes in. I’ll do a comparison with noob ARF and bp.

Li was great good communication.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: KJ2020

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Just got my qc from him today on this dial. Well see how it looks when it comes in. I’ll do a comparison with noob ARF and bp.

Please show us you qc pics.

ddb92

Known Member
11/8/18

Please show us the QC's! :)

VaderTime

9/10/17
Hi all,

This is why women are more considerate than men lol Thanks for the advice!!

Reactions: sfgerl

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
sfgerl, pls ignore. Must be my WhatsUp connection issues. Your posted number is correct. I will try again later.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The QC pics look oooohhhhh so good. I mean oooh so good. I'm can not wait to see this in person.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
The QC pics look oooohhhhh so good. I mean oooh so good. I'm can not wait to see this in person.

Wtf. Show us pleeeaaassseee!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk