• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory 116610LV Hulk Dial Review vs Gen and ZZF New Hulk Sample!

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I only see very cool stuff from clean factory. They seem really incredible.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Li ol'buddy. Do CF or anybody else have an upgraded bezel insert for the hulk? What is your opinion on the best ready-to-purchase hulk insert as of today?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Think this will be the closest rep hulk til date.

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The pic of the dial in the zzf watch does not look as good as the pics of the dial next to the gen dial.but I guess that's just the lighting

OJ12

Horology Curious
24/10/19
I've been watching and waiting for this and I may have finally found the Hulk I've been craving! Can't wait to see a review when someone on the forum has got hold of one :)

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Wow. What a dial. Can’t wait for outside shots. Guess I’ll order one anyways. Might have a replacement for my BP dial.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This looks decent but as we all know, the hulk and it’s compoents are off the one watch where pictures can not be trusted. I’d take one to check it out though. The question is, how does the sunburst photograph? I’d like to see the shimmer of the sunburst. I’d also like to see how light it gets and how dark it gets. Does it go fr9m green to black?

When when they’re available, let me know and I’ll take one.

Green to black that's what I want to see.if it does then that will be amazing

Reactions: Duc

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
This dial is incredible. I hear zzf are releasing this full hulk next week

No mate, this turned out to be fake news. They do have some hulk watch samples, but are not happy and the watch is back for the improvements.
Right now we can buy dials only, a release date for hulk watch is not known yet.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
No mate, this turned out to be fake news. They do have some hulk watch samples, but are not happy and the watch is back for the improvements.
Right now we can buy dials only, a release date for hulk watch is not known yet.

Are they not happy because they turned out to be too good so they have to tweak down the quality? lol

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

Hopefully they improve the insert colour

Reactions: majwilliams0308