• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory 116610LV Hulk Dial Review vs Gen and ZZF New Hulk Sample!

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Confirmed. Dial will be available for sale (in limited qty) but not insert.

Can anyone advise which factory currently produce the best hulk insert?

Apart from clean factory, as they don’t have spare stock.

Ive a crazy thought of changing my black to green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Confirmed. Dial will be available for sale (in limited qty) but not insert.

Can anyone advise which factory currently produce the best hulk insert?

Apart from clean factory, as they don’t have spare stock.

Ive a crazy thought of changing my black to green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VRF, but they quit selling inserts separately long ago. There are a couple on Ebay that aren't bad, one even had a whole thread on it. I'll try to find a link.

Reactions: THXuk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
VRF, but they quit selling inserts separately long ago. There are a couple on Ebay that aren't bad, one even had a whole thread on it. I'll try to find a link.

I may have a spare VRF hulk insert just wondering is it worth keeping after all I have a gen insert. What do the VRF inserts sell for?

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
The dmarkers look pretty good on this CF dial rounded edges is a step forward. One thing that holds me back is the date window. No step down from dial surface and too much radius in the corners, unfortunately under the mag of the cyclops it just amplifies the issue looks wrong. My eyes are drawn to the date every time I look at the watch so it’d be hard to live with lol

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I may have a spare VRF hulk insert just wondering is it worth keeping after all I have a gen insert. What do the VRF inserts sell for?

I sent Ryan $45 for one about 18 months ago. He was not able to source one and my money went to credit. Insert prices have gone up since then, for good rep inserts. the CF inserts are still listed for $128 on Trusty, though no longer available. If your VRF is in great shape (no scratches) it's probably worth $65 - $75. Somebody might offer a little more, I've had plenty of Hulk inserts though not the CF and the VRF is the clear frontrunner IMO.

Well, except for Loco Louie's but that's another story!

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and vcappp

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Trusty has them or he can source them for $85-95. Which isn’t bad consider the clean insert is like $130

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I sent Ryan $45 for one about 18 months ago. He was not able to source one and my money went to credit. Insert prices have gone up since then, for good rep inserts. the CF inserts are still listed for $128 on Trusty, though no longer available. If your VRF is in great shape (no scratches) it's probably worth $65 - $75. Somebody might offer a little more, I've had plenty of Hulk inserts though not the CF and the VRF is the clear frontrunner IMO.

Well, except for Loco Louie's but that's another story!

Im so happy I snagged a Loco Louie. Im sad I didnt snag 100 for my friends on the forum. I had my bezel Spongebob'ed and it looks amazing.

I might grab ZZF Hulk when it comes out. Right now I have a BK Hulk V7 with the ETA movement.

Reactions: KJ2020

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
I'm in the process of ordering a Hulk dial from Li. Want to see how it compares to the BP Miyota.

Reactions: KJ2020

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
KJ2020 You made my day - thanks for the compliment! I will be ordering the Hulk ZZF CF dial from Li once the bitcoin becomes available in 3 days. Once I get the dial, I will definitely post the photos of it. My BP Miyota dial is already installed, so the photos won't be exact because I don't have a BP dial out of the watch, but I'll do the best I can!

cutfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/4/19
sfgerl I don't understand one particular... where you will buy the CF dial?

dmnk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Li is the guy behind jtime which is a trusted dealer here.