• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory 116610LV Hulk Dial Review vs Gen and ZZF New Hulk Sample!

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

A few days ago I have told everyone that ZZF released their new V2 3135 black submariner, and they will released their Hulk soon too.
After a bit more digging, I have found that Clean Factory is actually helping ZZF devoleping their Hulk dials.
And before ZZF official releasing their new Hulk as they are still adjusting some details at the moment, Clean Factory will release some of those dials to market.
Here I got a sample comparing with gen for sharing some infos to your guys all.

Lets see the pics.

Front View

1.jpg

We can see from the pic that the color of the dial looks like goldish green, close to gen.
From the info we got from factory, the gen dial color does not look pure green but a little bit goldish because their production procedure is like these as follow:
1. First one layer platinum plating on the base bronze dial;
2. Second one layer 18K gold plating then making the sunburst marks;
3. Third one layer green painting.
And clean factory told that they are following the exactly same production procedure as the gen in order to make a better sunburst mark.

Date Window Close View

image.jpg

1.jpg

Here we can see:
1. Shaping, gen looks better for sure.
2. Sanded edge, clean factory Hulk dial might be the only rep dial with sanded DW edge like gen in the whole market now. As the dial is smooth and shinny, it is not easy to make the window edge sanded during the production from factory told.

Markers Close View

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All marker edge is rounded, close to gen.
And the lume filling looks good too.

Dial Printing Close View

LOGO.jpg

image.jpg

Here are 3 phone camera shooting pics for the ZZF new Hulk sample with this dial on it.
As your guys reference.

20191129215839.jpg

201911292158391.jpg

201911292158392.jpg

End of this topic now.
Please leave comments and thoughts about this dial freely as always.

Wish you all the best and see you around.

Li
JTime Watch

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Thank you li !
look very promising, we can see that rehaut is v2 like. Dial look gorgeous even bezel is close.
When it's out you will have my money. Any eta ?

Reactions: tommikeson

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Ok. i'm actually excited about this release - i really miss my Hulk(s) and this *might* be the one to get. Fingers crossed!

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Wow.... looks good. I was prepared to put a BP Miyota dial in my SF Hulk, now I may wait.

Will I be able to order just a Hulk dial from you, Li?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This looks decent but as we all know, the hulk and it’s compoents are off the one watch where pictures can not be trusted. I’d take one to check it out though. The question is, how does the sunburst photograph? I’d like to see the shimmer of the sunburst. I’d also like to see how light it gets and how dark it gets. Does it go fr9m green to black?

When when they’re available, let me know and I’ll take one.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That is sweeet, markers and date window are gorgeous. Waiting for outdoor pictures of that dial as well, but if it bursts like gen enough, tell me where I do sign!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I think I’ll wait to see how well the Clean dial compares to the GEM dial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

VaderTime

9/10/17
I’m kinda confused. Is this dial only available by itself or ZZF hulk will be using this dial? Can someone clarify?

Reactions: diamant

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I’m kinda confused. Is this dial only available by itself or ZZF hulk will be using this dial? Can someone clarify?
Based on the Op stating...

Clean Factory will release some of those dials to market.
Here I got a sample

I get the impression he can get and sell the dials. I'm going to email him right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobbyist

VaderTime

9/10/17
Based on the Op stating...

I bet the impression he can get and sell the dials. I'm going to email him right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In JTime's other ZZF V2 LN release thread, some stated that the ZZF LN uses CF insert. So, I'm not sure if ZZF teamed up with CF to use their insert and dial??? that'll be extremely nice if it were true lol

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
smoke ... Any thoughts on the LV dial that was shown?

Last edited:

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
In JTime's other ZZF V2 LN release thread, some stated that the ZZF LN uses CF insert. So, I'm not sure if ZZF teamed up with CF to use their insert and dial??? that'll be extremely nice if it were true lol

Zzf has always used the CF insert. Not sure if CF make the V2 LN dial but it’s pretty good. Here’s mine.
4cc2aa47a5f30603d3833e5e9f3f9814.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
Looks good, too bad the lume color is off white thotho.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This Hulk dial look more v1 black , sure new Hulk will be updated like v2 ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk