• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch difference from TD to TD ?

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
After reading most if not all I could found about the DD40 here at RWI I make my choice-
I put my eyes on the DD40 Ice blue, quadrant, and was wondering if there is a difference in watch quality from a TD to an other as long as it is from the same factoru, in that case Noob.
My choice here is puretime or fat panda.

I would allso like to know if anyone has hear about AAAF factory ?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
TD's are salesmen / outfits , they all sell the same watches from the same factories . The triple A factory :D AAA is just a marketing tool , like 1:1 and ' Best Edition ' . There isn't a AAA factory chap :D

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
^^What he said.

The AAAF factory closed, if the rumours in China are true, it'll be replaced by the HaHaHaF factory.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The triple AAA factory is in the Swiss Antilles anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The triple AAA factory is in the Swiss Antilles anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Ok just to give you expert a link about that AAAF, maybe some sharp eyes will recognise where that watch realy come from.

Rolex Day-Date Clone Rolex 3255 Automatic Steel Case with Blue Dial
https://www.ok-replicak.com/rolex-d...nd-stainless-steel-bracelet-aaaf-p-24270.html

Some factory must make them so if its not call AAAF, what can it be.

For info I ordered a Daytona YG with Green dial from that same dealer.
The factory supposed to be EF.
I got the watch and its working fine so far, nice gold color, actualy exact same gold color as my 18ct weeding ring.