• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New Clone 3135 Movement Details Comparison vs. Gen 3135 (Some Additional Pics for V2 Sub)

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
What’s are the factories like that make the movements. In some threads I’ve seen it mentioned that the factories that make the watches are like these makeshift operations, filthy, dirty, on the move and half assed. I do not know if it’s true but I’m curious.

And the movements are still black market items with copyrighted branding so id image they operate much the same way. But it’s interesting when you mention the catalogue as well as when you think about the intracies of manufacturing and assembling a movement, it doesn’t lend thought to the idea of this sort of haphazard factory. Although I’m sure it is. I hope it’s okay to ask - if you know. I’m just kind of curious.
The movements are sterile, no engravings when they leave the factory. Then a 3rd party engraves them.

jonas.87

Known Member
25/9/11
The movements are sterile, no engravings when they leave the factory. Then a 3rd party engraves them.

So that could explain why the engravings in the photos shared here seem to be much inferior to the rest of the movement finish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Makes sense as any I’ve bought have been sterile.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Does anyone know if there an actual blue silicon balance spring? It just looks like a painted metal balance spring.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It sure would make things easier if TD would post pros and cons of the movements offered for each particular watch/model. And then gave us the option to choose the movement we feel more confidence in. Just saying......my 2 Cents

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I am not allowed to talk about the movement market that currently exist in China, but it is really interesting... :)

I’ve read all your posts in this thread and I have to give you a huge thank you for sharing the knowledge you have thus far. The economy behind this is fascinating to me!!! I’m sure you’ve only “skimmed the surface” but it got me all excited lol. I loveeee learning about this stuff. Once again, thank you!

Reactions: Asmodeus

Doc brown

1/11/17
I found this very informative video that was done on the VR movement on YouTube.

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
This is my next purchase Thanks!! Can I purchase an ARF bracelet from the TD?