• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to Buy the BEST OF THE BEST Rolex Sub

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Our pleasure :).
Dude, you don't know what you started. Let's not look into my inbox. I am getting messages requesting me to disclose who sells R Factory watches. Like, no preamble, no "Hi, how are you, I am X". Just "Who is the TD that sells R Factory watches?". I am going to start taking commission, bringing so much business to AD's :).

I too received a PM asking where to get an R factory rep.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Beautiful. Not even a hi a please or a thank you.

Az901

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
Guys for whoever is asking about the R Factory I have a direct access to a 25% discount on all models except for the hulk and 30% for watches with gold :) it comes with a warranty, 5 years service contract,R box and tags and a kiss on the forehead lol
I mean come on even I feel like am an expert now just by reading the forums lol. And am not kidding about the discount

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Guys for whoever is asking about the R Factory I have a direct access to a 25% discount on all models except for the hulk and 30% for watches with gold :) it comes with a warranty, 5 years service contract,R box and tags and a kiss on the forehead lol
I mean come on even I feel like am an expert now just by reading the forums lol. And am not kidding about the discount

You’re obviously kidding. There is no place on earth where you can get any discount at all on professional models.

I’d take a plane to anyplace in the world right now to buy at least 10 Daytona at 25% discount.

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: alfonzo

Adrenix

5/12/18
You’re obviously kidding. There is no place on earth where you can get any discount at all on professional models.

I’d take a plane to anyplace in the world right now to buy at least 10 Daytona at 25% discount.

Any plane has clearly wooshed over your head with the Disorder's sarcasm on board

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Any plane has clearly wooshed over your head with the Disorder's sarcasm on board

Would have took the sarcasm if the sentence wasn’t finished with “I’m not kidding about it”.

You know, most of the people here doesn’t speak english as their first language..

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Wow i just replied to one of such threads jus a few weeks back and the search function can definitely find "best sub". And here's another....Im surprised by the small amount of flame given...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

I will order as many daytona you can supply me if this is true.. I have access to a few millions in USD if what you said is true. This is a guarantee return of at least 150% to 200%

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Chade

Horology Curious
1/10/19
So much buffoonery in here :D But admit it. Everyone loves to bring the R Factory joke and complain about the replies afterwards.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
So much buffoonery in here :D But admit it. Everyone loves to bring the R Factory joke and complain about the replies afterwards.
Well, the thing is that this joke works everytime, honestly I love it!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reynald

Supporter
21/11/19

Lollll. Seems to be a double edge sword that one! Got me good. If it wasn’t for a post on another forum I’d still be searching the f#%king factory.

Az901

10/11/19

Well at first my comment was just to keep on the R factory joke going, while regarding the 25% trust me if dytona wasn't on a very long waiting list I would've been selling them already lol. Subs, Daytonas and DJ II 41 Slate dial with green Roman's are on a 2 to 3 years waiting list, and regarding the 25% it's on the retailer's price :) for an example, DJ41 Blue dial Jubilee steel bezel costs me USD 6.4k and recently I've got the DJ41 steel with diamond bezel and markers for USD 13.6k, so compare the prices with the market price :)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sarcasm is both frowned upon and completely misunderstood here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adrenix

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Well at first my comment was just to keep on the R factory joke going, while regarding the 25% trust me if dytona wasn't on a very long waiting list I would've been selling them already lol. Subs, Daytonas and DJ II 41 Slate dial with green Roman's are on a 2 to 3 years waiting list, and regarding the 25% it's on the retailer's price :) for an example, DJ41 Blue dial Jubilee steel bezel costs me USD 6.4k and recently I've got the DJ41 steel with diamond bezel and markers for USD 13.6k, so compare the prices with the market price :)

Sorry I have no idea what you have just said and I read it a few times. Are you driving while you post this reply?

Az901

10/11/19
Sorry I have no idea what you have just said and I read it a few times. Are you driving while you post this reply?

Hahaha dude which part exactly you don't get? It's simple, I don't have access to daytonas, subs and some DJs because they are on a very long waiting list, then I posted some prices of watches I've recently purchased so you guys can compare it to the market price :) it's not rocket science lol. I may not be a native English speaker cuz am from Abu Dhabi/Dubai but I believe I speak it very well :) and yes I was actually driving while writing earlier and still driving :p

Az901

10/11/19
Not really driving, just sitting behind the wheel (Thanks to Elon Musk) :)

yongsum

Supporter
Certified
3/6/19
haha this is a pretty good thread. yes noob posted a very NOOB thread. it got going and no fireworks for quite a while. i was both dumbfounded and pleased at the same time. and it got better as i kept reading.
i might just say though, there almost has to be some sort of initiation or guided entry into the rep world. like by joining the forum you have to complete a set of questions which will prevent this sort of confusion. it's almost like people being in space for the first time, winning the lottery, or getting their first piece of ass. people (myself included) have no clue that reps/ and fakes too (no comment on the semantics please) are so prevalent and, in our case here, god damn amazing.

i love R-factory too btw. they make the best watches that are actually not the best. which TD do you guys recommend ? i am having issues with mine

Reactions: Dissemination

shortlegs

31/5/19
How on earth did this thread get 4 pages long? Haha.. It's like diagnosing a terminal cancer patient only to find out he ended up outliving the doctor..

I know we have the new members area, but obviously not everyone looked through it or read the rules. Perhaps we should have a sticky titled where to get the best sub in this section telling them what and what not to do?