• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to Buy the BEST OF THE BEST Rolex Sub

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Best of the best Rolex sub is from Swiss. R factory to be exact. A little more expensive than the Noob or AR factory versions, but you will be satisfied. They also offer warranty and you can repair anywhere in the world if there is an issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: AlphaProt

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
ZZF v2 look very nice in the Sub range.

If you have no plans to mod it then maybe go for a 2836 as someone mentioned earlier its a reliable movement.

If you plan on upgrading it with genuine parts then get a Noob or ZZF and permission from your wife :)

Welcome btw :drinks_cheers:

Last edited:

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Best of the best Rolex sub is from Swiss. R factory to be exact. A little more expensive than the Noob or AR factory versions, but you will be satisfied. They also offer warranty and you can repair anywhere in the world if there is an issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

True, whenever I get my watches from them they are 1:1 GEN. The best thing yet - my TD takes my old watches in exchange for the new models if I ever get bored no questions asked!

Reactions: efajri

Reynald

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
21/11/19
ZZF v2 look very nice in the Sub range.

If you have no plans to mod it then maybe go for a 2836 as someone mentioned earlier its a reliable movement.

If you plan on upgrading it with genuine parts then get a Noob or ZZF and permission from your wife :)

Welcome btw :drinks_cheers:

What would be some issues I would get if I decided to mod a 2836? i.e. if i decided to put a genuine bracelet/band on it, would it give me problems?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Reynald

Supporter
21/11/19
Yep both variants are usually available. I personally do not like the clone 3135 as it has cost me a fortune to maintain.

ah really? what sort of ongoing issues do you get?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
ah really? what sort of ongoing issues do you get?

Bad power reserve even after servicing, gen rotor assembly installed. I think the assembly alone cost me €300. Now the date indicator does not change automatically. A lot of gen parts including a 3135-600 date plate needed to counter that. It changes manually so I am happy enough to keep it that way lol. These movements will all require servicing sooner or later. I have 5 year old 2836s and 2824s that still work perfectly without being serviced.

These are common enough flaws with the 3135.

Last edited:

Mvmtaddict

21/5/19
NOOB 10, ARF, or ZZF are quite popular. ZZF V2 just came out so check it out. I personally think ZZF Bezel the best. ARF has fat lugs as others have said...

Tin

29/4/17
Agreed. R fac is the best! Can't beat them when it comes to Rolex..

Reynald

Supporter
21/11/19
Which TD would be the pick for buying the R Factory ones? Ive gone to a few of the TD sites but struggled to find the good R Factory Subs?

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Oh shit, here we go again..

Mods should ban everyone asking this.

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reynald

Supporter
21/11/19
ah shit. ok i get it now. nevermind. thanks for everyone taking the piss. re: r factory. lesson learnt.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
No offense to the OP, but how is it possible that we get a new thread with the same question almost every single day???

2afec508bbcb196293ab965a2ddb21a3.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
ah shit. ok i get it now. nevermind. thanks for everyone taking the piss. re: r factory. lesson learnt.

Our pleasure :).
Dude, you don't know what you started. Let's not look into my inbox. I am getting messages requesting me to disclose who sells R Factory watches. Like, no preamble, no "Hi, how are you, I am X". Just "Who is the TD that sells R Factory watches?". I am going to start taking commission, bringing so much business to AD's :).