• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Batman to buy at the moment?!

Grandmasterflex

Horology Curious
19/11/19
Hi there,

i am really new to this forum. And i just would like to have some advice. I want to buy a Rolex Batman for the maximum of €500. Can somebody guide me to buy the best replica that is available at the moment?i saw this watch from noobfactory:

Scam Site Link Removed By Staff

is this the best, please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Instead of worrying about it being 'The Best', spend some time reading on the forum. That site you linked is not trustworthy - Noob Factory do not have a website (the very idea is ridiculous).

When you've done some reading and have an idea of which watch you think you want then you can go to the forums Trusted Dealers section, do some more reading and choose which dealer you want to do business with.

Reactions: 5t3f4n and cpd2186

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Last edited:

Grandmasterflex

Horology Curious
19/11/19
Instead of being productive and just share your opinion, dont try to be the teacher you never was. All I am asking is what is the best batman replica watch at the moment. So if you have the anwser please share it. I have undertsood that I have to wait for the Batman ARF, but I dont know when it's releasing

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Instead of being productive and just share your opinion, dont try to be the teacher you never was.

Instead of taking the time to post this thread and then bitch about the answers, you could have used the search function and within a couple of minutes found the genral consensus/opinions about your question.

Grandmasterflex

Horology Curious
19/11/19
Instead of taking the time to post this thread and then bitch about the answers, you could have used the search function and within a couple of minutes found the genral consensus/opinions about your question.

I have done some research, and what most people are saying is that I have to wait for the ARF release. Is this the better option?
What do you guys say about this one: GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 904L Steel ARF 1:1 Best Edition SH3186 CHS

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Not sure I blame the OP for copping an attitude. With the ever changing mix of manufacturers and versions that seem to be released almost weekly, it's nearly impossible to figure out what's good and what's bad, even for those of us who follow these threads every day! Members here, who seem to believe they know everything, are sitting at the ready to attack newbies as soon as they ask questions. In looking at the first post, I see nothing wrong with what he/she is asking, but instead of trying to help, the reception was as cold as ice.

It would be a much better place to be part of, if senior members were more welcoming of newbs and less anxious to slap them upside the head, right out of the gate.

JMHO............

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not sure I blame the OP for copping an attitude. With the ever changing mix of manufacturers and versions that seem to be released almost weekly, it's nearly impossible to figure out what's good and what's bad, even for those of us who follow these threads every day! Members here, who seem to believe they know everything, are sitting at the ready to attack newbies as soon as they ask questions. In looking at the first post, I see nothing wrong with what he/she is asking, but instead of trying to help, the reception was as cold as ice.

It would be a much better place to be part of, if senior members were more welcoming of newbs and less anxious to slap them upside the head, right out of the gate.

JMHO............

I'm glad to see this sort of attitude. I'm pleased to announce that you've just been nominated 'Who Has the Best ****' question answerer.

Every thread asking where to find the best *insert model/brand* is now all yours to answer.

Congratulations.

P.S.The world of fake watches is not black and white, there are many factories, many versions, each with their positive and negative points. What you think as being 'Best' may not correspond with what I consider being the 'Best'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicero and TESLA760

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19

JMHO............

Well. Okay. The world would be a lot nicer place if everyone treated eachoter with respect and kindness - Ofcourse. I just think that the vast majority on this forum is geting a bit tired of seeing countless threads everyday that asks basicly the same question: "Im new to this forum - please help what is best *INSERT WATCHBRAND/MODEL HERE* and where can i buy it?"

Instead of using the search function first, and instead of posting a new thread - post in a thread about the new VRF Batman or the New Noob batman etc and join in on the discussion. OR HECK! join in on the post created 4 days ago "https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8336286-gmt-batman" that asks the exact same thing...

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Proving my point......... :(

I'm glad to see this sort of attitude. I'm pleased to announce that you've just been nominated 'Who Has the Best ****' question answerer.

Every thread asking where to find the best *insert model/brand* is now all yours to answer.

Congratulations.

P.S.The world of fake watches is not black and white, there are many factories, many versions, each with their positive and negative points. What you think as being 'Best' may not correspond with what I consider being the 'Best'.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

39243fe58ab521c3fe77168e7727fc39.gif

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Now why is, it that you, with your 'holier than thou' attitude, have resorted to insults ?

Let me take a minute to explain to you what an internet forum is - because you don't seem to understand.

It's a place for discussion, the exchange of information, opinions etc.There is a lot information to be found on forums as a result of these exchanges - people asking interesting, pertinent questions, other people answering - or not someone knowing the answer but being motivated by the question to find an answer.

If the only threads on RWI - or any forum - were people asking 'who has the best/where can I get the best', then not only would it be an incredibly boring forum, there would also be no need to consult it - because there wouldn't be any information, it would just be questions without answers.

A forum is not about joining and posting a thread asking 'who has the best./biggest/fastest/tightest/smallest/lightest' etc and then disappearing because you got what you wanted - that's not a discussion.

If you want to answer the OPs question as to who has The Best Batman', then go ahead and answer - because I notice that you didn't contribute anything to this thread other than criticism of other people's answers and an insult aimed at myself.

It's an incredibly lazy attitude, to burst onto a forum, make no introduction, and almost immediately post a thread asking 'Who's got the best **** ?' It's rude and it's lazy.

Now if you want to answer his question, then go ahead, be my guest - I'm sure there's quite a few people waiting to see what you have to say on the subject of 'The Best Batman' - because that's what this thread is about .

Last edited:

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Now why is, it that you, with your 'holier than thou' attitude, have resorted to insults ?

Let me take a minute to explain to you what an internet forum is - because you don't seem to understand.

It's a place for discussion, the exchange of information, opinions etc.There is a lot information to be found on forums as a result of these exchanges - people asking interesting, pertinent questions, other people answering - or not someone knowing the answer but being motivated by the question to find an answer.

If the only threads on RWI - or any forum - were people asking 'who has the best/where can I get the best', then not only would it be an incredibly boring forum, there would also be no need to consult it - because there wouldn't be any information, it would just be questions without answers.

A forum is not about joining and posting a thread asking 'who has the best./biggest/fastest/tightest/smallest/lightest' etc and then disappearing because you got what you wanted - that's not a discussion.

If you want to answer the OPs question as to who has The Best Batman', then go ahead and answer - because I notice that you didn't contribute anything to this thread other than criticism of other people's answers and an insult aimed at myself.

It's an incredibly lazy attitude, to burst onto a forum, make no introduction, and almost immediately post a thread asking 'Who's got the best **** ?' It's rude and it's lazy.

Now if you want to answer his question, then go ahead, be my guest - I'm sure there's quite a few people waiting to see what you have to say on the subject of 'The Best Batman' - because that's what this thread is about .

Can I give you “gold” for this post or how do I show my appreciation?!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: tripdog

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
R factory is the best for 1:1 with gen and Tripdog’s personal favorite WooFlungDung is a close second.

Reactions: Vitor747