• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Batman to buy at the moment?!

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Can more members please answer OP and recommend R factory to the poor lad. Its the best out there. Even for the best sub.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yes, I can.

I remember seeing one post on this matter a few days to a week ago, which I thought was a legit post. I dont remember its exact details though. Now sirs, would you instruct this humble servant of yours to spend half to an hour to search for it, poop it out, for you to feed?

BTW, ol' tripdogg has mellowed down since the past year or so. Has become a sage :sFun_oldguy:

I know its not the right emoji, but searching for emojis is indeed not intuitive. Maybe somebody looks into it?

Reactions: tripdog

Grandmasterflex

Horology Curious
19/11/19
efajripcardoza If i wanted to buy a gen, I wouldnt be on this forum. But thanks for your comment. I have scrollen trough this post, but haven’t seen that much suggestions, except for pcardoza. So if you Guys dont have better suggestions. I think there is no more use of discussing the best.

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
I think everyone is trying to say is you got to make your own decision. There is no best rep as there are flaws in each of them, you can take the option to buy a 3 reps; noob, arf and VR and combine it together or go franken or R factory.

Reactions: Lariram

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
South Florida
I think everyone is trying to say is you got to make your own decision. There is no best rep as there are flaws in each of them, you can take the option to buy a 3 reps; noob, arf and VR and combine it together or go franken or R factory.

That I know of arf doesn’t have a Batman version yet.... should be soon though since they released the 116710LN

Mrgkman

Known Member
13/8/18
Brother... you gotta do some reading and make an educated decision for yourself.

Research CHS vs. ICHS and decide which makes more sense for you.

There’s a large thread on the GMF Batman and it seems like a lot of people like those. Read on Noob, GMF, and the DJF and just pull the trigger on one.

This thing of ours takes time. You gotta study this stuff and get educated before dropping $500 on something you know nothing about.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Is that even a batman?

Suggest you get it. Then franken it.

Get a gen dial.
Get a gen insert.
Get a gen DW.
Get gen crystal or maybe a Prof one.
Get a gen crown.

You should have about the best rep Batman then I reckon.

You forgot the gen hands. A batman with green GMT hand is not really the best batman ;)