Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Batman to buy at the moment?!

Hi there,

i am really new to this forum. And i just would like to have some advice. I want to buy a Rolex Batman for the maximum of €500. Can somebody guide me to buy the best replica that is available at the moment?i saw this watch from noobfactory:

Scam Site Link Removed By Staff

is this the best, please help!
    Last edited by Cicero; 23-11-19, 18:58. Reason: Staff edit

Instead of worrying about it being 'The Best', spend some time reading on the forum. That site you linked is not trustworthy - Noob Factory do not have a website (the very idea is ridiculous).

When you've done some reading and have an idea of which watch you think you want then you can go to the forums Trusted Dealers section, do some more reading and choose which dealer you want to do business with.
    https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Best one is 501.00, so you're out of luck

Comment

Originally posted by BMW760 View Post
        Best one is 501.00, so you're out of luck
        500,01€, Black Friday coming up, eh?!
        Last edited by QueTip; 19-11-19, 22:52. Reason: Staff edit

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
        RM#1:
        I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

35452.98 Rubles

Comment

Instead of being productive and just share your opinion, dont try to be the teacher you never was. All I am asking is what is the best batman replica watch at the moment. So if you have the anwser please share it. I have undertsood that I have to wait for the Batman ARF, but I dont know when it's releasing

Comment

Wow, someone just joined, has contributed absolutely nothing to the forum but already has an attitude.

You're gonna go far buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmasterflex View Post
                Instead of being productive and just share your opinion, dont try to be the teacher you never was.
                Instead of taking the time to post this thread and then bitch about the answers, you could have used the search function and within a couple of minutes found the genral consensus/opinions about your question.

Comment

Originally posted by hmansson View Post

Instead of taking the time to post this thread and then bitch about the answers, you could have used the search function and within a couple of minutes found the genral consensus/opinions about your question.
                  I have done some research, and what most people are saying is that I have to wait for the ARF release. Is this the better option?
                  What do you guys say about this one: GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 904L Steel ARF 1:1 Best Edition SH3186 CHS

Comment

Not sure I blame the OP for copping an attitude. With the ever changing mix of manufacturers and versions that seem to be released almost weekly, it's nearly impossible to figure out what's good and what's bad, even for those of us who follow these threads every day! Members here, who seem to believe they know everything, are sitting at the ready to attack newbies as soon as they ask questions. In looking at the first post, I see nothing wrong with what he/she is asking, but instead of trying to help, the reception was as cold as ice.

It would be a much better place to be part of, if senior members were more welcoming of newbs and less anxious to slap them upside the head, right out of the gate.

JMHO............

Originally posted by hmansson View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pcardoza View Post
                      Not sure I blame the OP for copping an attitude. With the ever changing mix of manufacturers and versions that seem to be released almost weekly, it's nearly impossible to figure out what's good and what's bad, even for those of us who follow these threads every day! Members here, who seem to believe they know everything, are sitting at the ready to attack newbies as soon as they ask questions. In looking at the first post, I see nothing wrong with what he/she is asking, but instead of trying to help, the reception was as cold as ice.

It would be a much better place to be part of, if senior members were more welcoming of newbs and less anxious to slap them upside the head, right out of the gate.

JMHO............

I'm glad to see this sort of attitude. I'm pleased to announce that you've just been nominated 'Who Has the Best ****' question answerer.

Every thread asking where to find the best *insert model/brand* is now all yours to answer.

Congratulations.

P.S.The world of fake watches is not black and white, there are many factories, many versions, each with their positive and negative points. What you think as being 'Best' may not correspond with what I consider being the 'Best'.
                      Last edited by tripdog; 20-11-19, 14:13.

Comment

JMHO............

Well. Okay. The world would be a lot nicer place if everyone treated eachoter with respect and kindness - Ofcourse. I just think that the vast majority on this forum is geting a bit tired of seeing countless threads everyday that asks basicly the same question: "Im new to this forum - please help what is best *INSERT WATCHBRAND/MODEL HERE* and where can i buy it?"

Instead of using the search function first, and instead of posting a new thread - post in a thread about the new VRF Batman or the New Noob batman etc and join in on the discussion. OR HECK! join in on the post created 4 days ago "https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...286-gmt-batman" that asks the exact same thing...

Comment

Proving my point.........

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

I'm glad to see this sort of attitude. I'm pleased to announce that you've just been nominated 'Who Has the Best ****' question answerer.

Every thread asking where to find the best *insert model/brand* is now all yours to answer.

Congratulations.

P.S.The world of fake watches is not black and white, there are many factories, many versions, each with their positive and negative points. What you think as being 'Best' may not correspond with what I consider being the 'Best'.

Comment

Sit tight - I'll get you a tissue.

Comment

Sit tight - I'll get you a tissue.
                              Last edited by pcardoza; 20-11-19, 17:50.

Comment

Working...
                              X