• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any thoughts on Noob 126600 V10?

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I was happy to see this on Puretime... but... green lume??? C'mon, seriously? I'm no expert but it looks really good to my eyes otherwise too :/

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Worth double checking but the noob Daytona V3 also had its "lumegate" but in the end the lume was blue as it should

Ok yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. I just can't imagine why they'd do something like green lume. That seems like to obvious of a step backwards.

IWCAP

Known Member
18/8/16
I could actually live with the incorrect lume - nobody will ever see that. I must admit it's a stupid flaw though. How about the rest of the watch? The rehaut, bezel, date wheel (I think it looks nice), bracelet, ... Any input compared to gen?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Looks great to me. If you've had other Noobs or ARFs before, how is the bracelet in comparison?

It's funny I have had 2 noobs a v8 and a v10 sub. I just received today an arf bracelet for the v10 sub because I didnt like the bracelet/clasp. The arf clasp is better than the v10 sub. But the seadweller bracelet is better than the v10 sub also. Put it this way I'm not looking to get an arf bracelet for the sd43.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
It's funny I have had 2 noobs a v8 and a v10 sub. I just received today an arf bracelet for the v10 sub because I didnt like the bracelet/clasp. The arf clasp is better than the v10 sub. But the seadweller bracelet is better than the v10 sub also. Put it this way I'm not looking to get an arf bracelet for the sd43.

Ah I was wondering. I like the way this Noob looks but I ended up ordering the ARF sd43, mostly on account of the bracelet. I have a Noob YM and it's fine. But my V9 sub bracelet and clasp really bother me. Anyway, happy you're happy!