• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pearl replacement on sub

TrillyPop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/12
Hi gang,

I recently purchased a Submariner 116619 LB Blue Ceramic V7 Noob A2836 from a M2M sale. Great watch, but unfortunately after wearing it about 4 times the little pearl has gone missing. What is the advised procedure for getting it replaced? Buy one on ebay and put it in? Send to a watch repair guy on here? I'm sure an AD could do it too, but I don't think that's a good idea. Any other suggestions? I'm located in the western US. Thanks!

fpharryc

Known Member
11/4/12
AD can do it? I doubt it. Hopefully your watch won’t be confiscated right there on the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrillyPop

16/5/12
Thanks for the reply, very helpful.

Anybody have any leads on specific pearls that I could put in, or specific people that could do the fix for me?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I sent one to a member repgeek in the uk, he was talented enough to fix it himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrillyPop

16/5/12
Bump.

Any other ideas? Do I need to get a new bezel insert? Any leads on a pearl replacement that would match lume color to the dial?
This has to happen with some frequency...I lost the pearl on a previous sub a long time ago so I can't be the only one this is happening to.