• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Bracelet (DHGate)

RiteOnTime

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/7/18
I know some TDs can locate the bracelets just wondering if anyone thinks this is official ARF bracelet? I know many hate dhgate but who knows if this is really the one buy in bulk and sell them here.

I'm not sure if were allowed to post links so I wont but you can simply searcg AR factory super 904L steel bracelet.

RiteOnTime

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/7/18
So I messaged him and he sent me pictures. The codes ans prints are all good. I'm going to order one and try it out. Let everyone know how it is.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Interested to know as well - I have a Daytona in need of a replacement bracelet. So quality would be useful to get feedback on.

Edit: Just looked at the price, and it had better be a glowing review... :)

Last edited:

sukram

Looking Around
24/3/20
Hi, any news about the bracelet yet? I am also very interested in the quality from this seller.
did you receive it already?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Why buy this from an unknown source when for 10 (fucking ten, not a hundred!!!) Dollars more you can get it FROM a TD (INTIME)?

Reactions: MadWatcher

Dave O

Known Member
27/3/20
NorCal
Agree. Ordered an ARF bracelet for my sub from Puretime a little over a month ago. Took them about 2 weeks to source it. On it's way to me now.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I don't know why anyone is considering a purchase on dh gate.

They don't have access to anything TDs don't have access to. At the very least, it's going to be 20 to 25% more expensive to cover dm gate fees. At worst, you get junk - that I'd you get a $25 U1 bracelet that they try to pawn off as arf.

In my experience, dh gate is only good for those pieces that are too small for TDs to be bothered with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk