• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Batman released

chiccovn

4/10/19
Jesus what the hell is this guy doing? If I was trying to break the watch this is definitely how I would do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly man! i want a discount on arrival for quick depreciation LOL
seriouly they do think its stable ... good sign but will see

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
That's almost exactly how I handled my Noob CHS Batman when I received it in July. Did over two months worth of date changing with the hour hand as I got the am/pm wrong twice. And only then checked the instructions thread for the CHS. But it's still running today as a daily beater despite adjusting it every morning minus 1-2 min as it runs that fast.

Anyway let us know how the movement holds up and feels as in the ARF thread it seems some are DOA.

Would be cool to get this Batman next with a true GMT clone movement if its a reliable one.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

chiccovn

4/10/19
Please correct me if I’m wrong. But I think, the new gen Rolex Batman on Jubilee is using cal 3285. And the adjustment is turning the crown counterclockwise to move the hands forward.

Chosen vrf mvmt because of this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...16710ln/page16

Oh abt the jubilee bracelet, vrf batman does not have jubilee bracelet yet and so i asked for a change to jubilee.. lucky they did for me.. and i am getting one more jubilee for for my vrf Hulk

Last edited:

chiccovn

4/10/19
That's almost exactly how I handled my Noob CHS Batman when I received it in July. Did over two months worth of date changing with the hour hand as I got the am/pm wrong twice. And only then checked the instructions thread for the CHS. But it's still running today as a daily beater despite adjusting it every morning minus 1-2 min as it runs that fast.

Anyway let us know how the movement holds up and feels as in the ARF thread it seems some are DOA.

Would be cool to get this Batman next with a true GMT clone movement if its a reliable one.

Huh? i like most of guys here thought Noob gmt master ii mvment unreliable, and i been waiting too long till the vrf clone 3185 came along with impressive 2 way hour/date changing videos ... mine is still otw .. will let you know after arrival!
Enjoy your lucky noob gmt then!
Cheers

Reactions: Kalev007

chiccovn

4/10/19
e1oID.jpg

Vrf blnr jubilee: mine it arrived at the shop late, will take delivery tomorrow! local guy said it works fine on arrival (after the abusive video above :)).. winding hour hand 2 ways.. will see

Last edited:
Reactions: RiffRalf and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Please correct me if I’m wrong. But I think, the new gen Rolex Batman on Jubilee is using cal 3285. And the adjustment is turning the crown counterclockwise to move the hands forward.

This is correct.

12xxxx series Rolex GMTs (identifiable by the coronet logo on the dial at 6 o'clock) have the 3285 movement. Anti-clockwise crown rotation advances hands forward.

The gen LN models are 116710s with 3186s and therefore would have correct time setting direction on the ARF and VRF reps.

Last edited:

chiccovn

4/10/19

Ok have a look at the watch guys! its fine to me, i am not picky or experienced enough to tell flaws
I wind hour/date hand forward backward several rounds .. 15 days both ways... (like the video post above) and it feels sweet smooth..
I wonder if they will launch pepsi.. i will be waiting
Cheers

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Great to hear that the VRF GMT movement is holding up well.

Just a thought. The transition of blue-black on the bezel insert should overlap the "8" on the "18" engraving slightly right?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Just a thought. The transition of blue-black on the bezel insert should overlap the "8" on the "18" engraving slightly right?

That is correct. Gen transition is about 10-15% into the 8 on 18 such that no blue shows in the ovals of the 8. Lately some factories are moving the transition point to between the 1 and the 8. This avoids the speed bump where the colors join because there's no marker cutout there to highlight it. You can see the speed bump in the 6 still, no easy way to move that transition point. So this is a tradeoff, slight color shift for no bump at 18.

Reactions: jamesezra

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
chiccovn;n8427201[url=https://clickpix.org/image/ettjI said:

That looks very good to me bro. And the movement sounds like it can handle some normal use. So many of us have struggled mightily with crappy inserts and crappy movements, maybe this really will be a turning poInt. Congrats!

Dr Fun Socks

OldNavitimer

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitor747

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Heard on the grapevine that Clean Factory may have a BLNR bezel ready soon(ish). Given what they have done with the Hulk dial, and the sub bezels, things should get exciting.

Reactions: watchboi and Nivka

chiccovn

4/10/19

I believe it will be a stable movement; quite a breakthrough for rolex gmt after so many CHS casualties; and for this rep, consensus seems clone 3185 is superior to 3186!
If you guys wont hear from me abt the watch then it will be good news; no news is good news
Cheers

Reactions: occb2 and KJ2020

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

Ok have a look at the watch guys! its fine to me, i am not picky or experienced enough to tell flaws
I wind hour/date hand forward backward several rounds .. 15 days both ways... (like the video post above) and it feels sweet smooth..
I wonder if they will launch pepsi.. i will be waiting
Cheers

It looks pretty good, there are a couple of things, like the bezel, rehault, and crown guards.

If CF does a good bezel with platinum numbers that would make a huge difference.

Here´s my gen Batman if you wanna compare https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8406836-gen-126710-batman

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You can see where the gen color transitions are.

ePbzv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: watchboi