• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Batman released

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Insert markers look thicker than the LN which is good. You have other pics with the crown screwed in completely? Hopefully VRF isn't having issues with not countersinking the tube properly like ARF frequently does.

Number 6 on insert.... Looks like they glued the blue and black together and missaligned it.

Reactions: KJ2020

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
And if y’all see any flaws, please don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.

Best fucking way ever to enjoy your new rep. Once seen you’ll never be able to unsee them

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

DzumI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/19
Insert markers look thicker than the LN which is good. You have other pics with the crown screwed in completely? Hopefully VRF isn't having issues with not countersinking the tube properly like ARF frequently does.
It looks awesome bro. Wear it and love it.

zilli0n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/17
Someone have received his beauty ? Would love to have some pics and feedback !
Thanks !

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
I got my QC for the VRF Batman a week ago. It looked great overall, and I just asked for a few additional shots. A full week later, and my TD sent the same set of pics, but of a different watch, and it looks terrible. The insert is missing paint/plating on multiple numbers, the transition from blue to black is in the middle of the 8 (like on the Noob BLRO), and one top lug is a completely different shape than the other. It may be that there was a great looking first batch, and now I'm getting one of a crappy new batch, even though I never RLed the first one. Be on the lookout for those issues if you're waiting for QC.

I'm not going to name the TD while I'm waiting on a resolution, just want buyers to be aware there are some really crappy ones being offered. If it is not resolved, I'll be happy to let members know which TD pulled this ridiculous stunt.