• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Batman released

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
I noticed with dealers they like to us SA for movements that are clones and A for movements that are decorative.

Reactions: Dissemination

jb3

17/4/17
USA
that insert color change still isn't right - maybe with the BLRO they will get it right or ARF will get it right >.<

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
that insert color change still isn't right - maybe with the BLRO they will get it right or ARF will get it right >.<

Hopefully the speed bump can be fixed with a mod. The shade of blue, however, can’t be fixed. Fingers crossed the QC and real pics show this insert to be a good colour. That’s a couple of big ‘ifs’, but we live in hope when the gen insert is so expensive

Reactions: Dissemination

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hopefully the speed bump can be fixed with a mod

I'm not posting on his behalf, but here is plating/edge mod done by ussdassein on a GMF Batman, it gives pretty good results with speedbumps!

648c3b3df92e8d54771d185f60bfaeb2.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Thrasher

Kmmas

7/4/15
TDs have no idea about difference in movement most of the times, they call it the SA3186 but it should actually be the VR3185

Well I agree with you but if th pe TD is saying its a SA3186 then what should one do? You gotta take his word for it and not order if it’s the VR3186 you are after

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Well I agree with you but if th pe TD is saying its a SA3186 then what should one do? You gotta take his word for it and not order if it’s the VR3186 you are after

TD’s don’t even know what a VR movement is, some people on this forum just named it that because it came in a VRF sub, the factory that makes the movement probably calls it something totally different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmmas

7/4/15
TD’s don’t even know what a VR movement is, some people on this forum just named it that because it came in a VRF sub, the factory that makes the movement probably calls it something totally different

Very interesting, I did not know that

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Very interesting, I did not know that

In the thread below some people call it an SA3135 v2, others have already decided to call it a VR3135, and also AS3135.

Noob now use it in their submariners so I’m skeptical the movement is made by VRF but the name has stuck so here we are.

The movement in the watch discussed in this BLNR VRF thread is the new clone movement rest assured

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/7861959-hot-news-sa3135-is-dead/page3

Reactions: Kmmas

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
It seems the previous CHS movement is simply called the "A"3185/6 (whether by Noob or GMF or whomever). So I'd assume the new "SA" moniker would refer to the fact that's it's now the "super" asian movement (VRF in this case), as the other more experienced members pointed out above. I'd feel comfortable buying an "SA" movement since the only other new movement is "SH."

jb3

17/4/17
USA
I'm not posting on his behalf, but here is plating/edge mod done by ussdassein on a GMF Batman, it gives pretty good results with speedbumps!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

No doubt this guy does amazing work from everything I have seen but one small problem for me personally - he is in Germany and I am CONUS =(. Means I would need to take the bezel apart and ship that alone to avoid some level of customs risk. If there was someone CONUS that did this I would be all over them like flies on s**t lol...

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
No doubt this guy does amazing work from everything I have seen but one small problem for me personally - he is in Germany and I am CONUS =(. Means I would need to take the bezel apart and ship that alone to avoid some level of customs risk. If there was someone CONUS that did this I would be all over them like flies on s**t lol...

Ditto. Need a CONUS plater.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

But you can take the whole bezel out, which should not be a problem, tbh. I wouldn't like to less with the insert, to avoid cracking it, but the bezel should be fine.

Reactions: jb3

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

You don’t need to take anyone’s word, you can see it by yourself from the pics, or from other people’s reviews.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

jb3

17/4/17
USA
But you can take the whole bezel out, which should not be a problem, tbh. I wouldn't like to less with the insert, to avoid cracking it, but the bezel should be fine.

I am curious if the bezel is as big a pain in the ass to put back on as the Sub bezel from the VRF Max...I thought it was me until even grimlocktime said it was a pain in the ass to put back on lol =)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here’s my Batman qc. Looks great

Insert markers look thicker than the LN which is good. You have other pics with the crown screwed in completely? Hopefully VRF isn't having issues with not countersinking the tube properly like ARF frequently does.

Reactions: DzumI