• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Maherb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/19
Just received my QC pics from Jtime after a long wait ( over 2 months) what do you guys think ? Any issues flaws ? Should i accept it ?
Can someone please help me with the decision ? ????
Thank you!

Last edited:

James2020

1/6/20
Just received my QC pics from Jtime after a long wait ( over 2 months) what do you guys think ? Any issues flaws ? Should i accept it ?
Can someone please help me with the decision ? ????
Thank you!

https://ibb.co/qgqpLgZ
https://ibb.co/NmJbq3y

you are not new to the forum... reminder that you are not supposed to post QC pics unless you have concerns on specific parts of the watch. If you can’t find any flaws, then accept it

Maherb

13/11/19
If you’re familiar with my previous post i got scammed by someone and i had no idea! Now I’m asking because i don’t know if there are any flaws o a help will be appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
If you’re familiar with my previous post i got scammed by someone and i had no idea! Now I’m asking because i don’t know if there are any flaws o a help will be appreciated :)

If you're buying from a TD you won't get scammed. Posting QC pics is not allowed. Doing your homework and educating yourself about the watch you're buying so that you can QC it yourself is highly recommended.

Maherb

13/11/19
If you're buying from a TD you won't get scammed. Posting QC pics is not allowed. Doing your homework and educating yourself about the watch you're buying so that you can QC it yourself is highly recommended.

Everyone is doing it even on this topic so many ppl are posting and asking questions, I’ve done my homework before ordering now instead replying to me with help or solutions , you really could’ve been helpful by answering simple question , don’t need the negative energy please. Thanks

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Everyone is doing it even on this topic so many ppl are posting and asking questions, I’ve done my homework before ordering now instead replying to me with help or solutions , you really could’ve been helpful by answering simple question , don’t need the negative energy please. Thanks

If you're writing this, it means that you haven't read the rules, even though you're pretending that you have. No one is posting QC pics and asking "what's wrong?"

On top of that you're asking the same question in multiple threads.

You're the one bringing negative energy to this forum, by disrespecting other members and the rules. Don't try to turn things around.

If you don't like the rules here, you're welcome to post your QC pics on reddit

quest88

Looking Around
9/8/20
What do you guys think about the movement in this ZZF v2? If we are talking about reliability in months/years for A3135, what would be usual?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Definitely seems to be an update. The most notable difference to me is the removal of the white ring surrounding the rehaut. I messaged Li about this but sadly he knows nothing of it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

cosmicgate

16/9/13
V3 includes a more prominent "sunbursty" dial compared to v2s. The "sunbursty" dial is also darker compared to v2s.

Last edited:

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Beautiful in oysterflex
20200901-164850.jpg
20200901-164931.jpg

Reactions: Kalev007

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Beautiful in oysterflex
20200901-164850.jpg
20200901-164931.jpg

Awesome where did you get it?

I had Yachmaster with Oysterflex and that sucked a bit as there was no Glidelock so no adjustments at all.

One member posted his no-date all gen franken on rubberb and that looked really good as well.

I have V2 no-date and V2S incoming and these pics make me want to do the same with one of them.

Chew22

9/6/20
V3 includes a more prominent "sunbursty" dial compared to v2s. The "sunbursty" dial is also darker compared to v2s.

Have the platinum insert dullness been addressed? It bothered me a bit about my V2 LN