• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Tough choice.

The shape of the zzf scallop is identical to gen. However it is slightly bigger in size (maybe 5-8% bigger). Bcoz of this, it looks odd just by looking at it with naked eye comparing with gen. Just like enlarged scallops all around the bezel. But In terms of the shine and polish, it is much better than ARF.

As for ARF scallop, the overall size is similar to gen except the shape.

To each of its own, i personally opt for ARF bezel over ZZF for appearance. Perhaps when zzf v3 improved bezel is available, i will switch it back.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPavel

kloc123

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/11/17
Finally... it was a long journey to get this
1670d217635929f3ab5ca15bb0aa397f.jpg

But in the end I am very very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LaPavel

Beware

Horology Curious
10/10/16
Oh man I am ready to place my order! So much research over the past few days.

Beware

Horology Curious
10/10/16
Hey guys need your expertise
i don’t known which movement to go with

3135 or the 28 one.

I dont know how to mod and want a reliable watch but also close to gen as possible.

How risky and scary are these 3135s?

domi51

Looking Around
9/2/20
Hi guys,

My idea is to buy the ZZF V2 and do the following changes:

- Crystal GEN (350€)
- Bracelet ARF (waiting price)

Do you think is worth change something more? Or with two changes my new submariner will be closer than gen?

thanks

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Arf hands? Which v2 or v3? My arf hands v3 doesnt lume well.

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Is there a comparison of the ZZF V2 116610LV and the 116610LN with Gen?
Sorry if this is already here, but 105 pages, too much already here

Beware

Horology Curious
10/10/16
Anyone able to weigh in on which movement will be most reliable and last longest while also brings gen like? (For these zzf watches)

i hear the 3135 is most closest to gen but unreliable and pricey to fix ?

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
Anyone able to weigh in on which movement will be most reliable and last longest while also brings gen like? (For these zzf watches)

i hear the 3135 is most closest to gen but unreliable and pricey to fix ?

Go with the 3135 and then get it serviced, or maybe even replace some movement parts with gen. If you don’t care to much about the decoration, and the direction when setting the watch. Just go with the ETA, it is way more reliable

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: leo6929

Beware

Horology Curious
10/10/16
Go with the 3135 and then get it serviced, or maybe even replace some movement parts with gen. If you don’t care to much about the decoration, and the direction when setting the watch. Just go with the ETA, it is way more reliable

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks so much. Is there any negative to going down the eta movement (others than not being able to mod with gen parts)

and is eta the 2826 movement?

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Thanks so much. Is there any negative to going down the eta movement (others than not being able to mod with gen parts)

and is eta the 2826 movement?

It should be only opposite time setting direction and different crown height. If you can live with that go for it and when the movement dies you can put in an eta one.

Reactions: KJ2020