• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
They really need to improve the 6,9,3 markers and the hands. Hands look flat as hell, no 3D effect like Gen.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
That’s my watch and that is indeed after I fitted the gen crystal! There is an error on the 5 but you don’t see it in normal conditions and only once a month!

Haha I actually could live with that flaw to have your ZZF, perfect in so many ways

Reactions: botsyboy

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
90710435c4600e0ffbf930172d31b836.plist

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
Same problem here. Way stiffer to turn than my ARF or gen.

Hi, regarding the tight movement of the bezel, is there a way we can fix that issue or something we just have to deal with it? (assuming I dont plan to change anything out) Thanks in advance.

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
someone here have mentioned it before, they are COMPLETELY CORRECT! in theory ZZF approach is sooo good and they seem to listen to their customers' feedbacks for improvement BUT MY GOSH they need to improve their QC/QA. All of this unnecessary defect is popping left and right as shipments are arriving. Buying from them is like opening up a box of chocolate. I will post what mine is lol...(low key) hope nothing new.

I confirmed it with Li, #5 is indeed a batch defect. Mine will have that same defect. Disappointing is the original review/comparison with gen doesn't have it but according to most expert here I will just take mine. Overall pretty good. As said, switch to another watch on the 5th. lol.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Hello guys, is it me or the angle of the picture....I really think the 6 oclock marker is slightly crooked. Can a few of the experts here confirm my finding?

Get a straight on close up pic, solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: freediver

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
Hi guys I wanted to ask, as on Puretime the movement is labeled as SA3135

What’s inside that watch? Is it VR3135?

Would appreciate the response and sorry for the confusion

Just do some reading and look at photos of the different movements.. after you familiarize yourself with the way the sh3135 vs sa3135 vs VR3135 next to GEN you will never have to ask again as they all have their differences. The TD sites commonly confuse the movements in their listings so go by the photo instead. but the VR3135 that comes in the new ZZF V2 is the best clone movement as of now and is the closest to gen like finishing and accepts the GEN datewheel as a direct fit ... I personally have bought many of the different reps that have come with the VR3135 movements and had my watchmaker who specializes in rolex watches add Gen autowind assembly's, datewheels , and balance wheels then regulate them with zero issues... in his opinion the VR3135 is just nothing short of amazing...

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The markers are good man. Hands I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah they need to be more rounded on some examples it looks better on other it looks worse. Seems like they have no QC at all :D

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Just do some reading and look at photos of the different movements.. after you familiarize yourself with the way the sh3135 vs sa3135 vs VR3135 next to GEN you will never have to ask again as they all have their differences. The TD sites commonly confuse the movements in their listings so go by the photo instead. but the VR3135 that comes in the new ZZF V2 is the best clone movement as of now and is the closest to gen like finishing and accepts the GEN datewheel as a direct fit ... I personally have bought many of the different reps that have come with the VR3135 movements and had my watchmaker who specializes in rolex watches add Gen autowind assembly's, datewheels , and balance wheels then regulate them with zero issues... in his opinion the VR3135 is just nothing short of amazing...

:drinks_cheers:
Some VR3135 movements have alignment issues with a GEN DW.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse