• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Bwahahahaha! And he HAD to ask about the 114060 in this 116610 thread, My pet peeve! Puhleeeeze!

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19

Just got my QC. Gorgeous watch! Only issue is the cloudy Cyclop and slightly misalign dial which can be fix. Will be getting a Prof xtal and Arf bracelet as well

Liscon

Horology Curious
21/11/19
Can I ask where people are able to get just the ARF braclet on its own, do TD's sell them separately?

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
A0JQD.png

It's just as good as the lume on my ARF V2, can confirm

read the rules champ

But someone mentioned before the lume between ARF and ZZF was a mismatch.

Last edited:

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
That would probably be a good thing, lol. I seriously would not accept that flaw though. It can never be unseen, like a key scratch on the door of a Maserati. Now you get to love/hate your watch.

If you bring up any flaws (especially visual ones) to an AD they will be fixed - so they will send it to the service center to be fixed.

I’m not sure about flaws in rehaut alignment - I would reject this watch also - rehault is kinda fundamental to symmetry and if an AD has a problem with it go to another AD.

Reactions: KJ2020

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Dates are sitting a little low on all the qc and real pics posted here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Hey Huntoon, I received the same QC pics from Li yesterday. For a moment I thought it's the same watch as yours for the QC Have posted my QC pic at reddit

Last edited:
Reactions: huntoon3

huntoon3

Horology Curious
26/10/19
Dates are sitting a little low on all the qc and real pics posted here

yes, thats probably the only thing that caught my eye. Date wheel a little off. but that detail will not bother me.

Reactions: stufuse

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
botsyboy Can I check what have you done to your bracelet ?The Sel looks good! My QC picture look very flat on the SEL :/ ARF is kinda deep so was hesitating.

Hows the clasp for the bracelet?

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
Just got my QC. Gorgeous watch! Only issue is the cloudy Cyclop and slightly misalign dial which can be fix. Will be getting a Prof xtal and Arf bracelet as well [/QUOTE said:
Dude that looks pretty spot on Rehaut is great. Only thing to do is re align the crystal imo by 2 deg. If you're going to realign the dial you need to do the reahut also.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
botsyboy Can I check what have you done to your bracelet ?The Sel looks good! My QC picture look very flat on the SEL :/ ARF is kinda deep so was hesitating.

Hows the clasp for the bracelet?

The sels are very tight between the lugs and took some removing. When I refitted them they sat better so maybe that is the issue with yours too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
yes, thats probably the only thing that caught my eye. Date wheel a little off. but that detail will not bother me.

Yep otherwise nice watch , enjoy