• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Told Li on Wechat that Rwi tries to summon him. And he replies that he is hella busy atm. But will try to answer our questions.

Lets hope.

Sent from the RWI App

He is not the owner of damn Rolex. He always says he is “hella busy”. All he is doing here is advertising CF and ZZF. He started to piss me off for real.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Last sentence is one big pile of crap. If its all same to you why dont you buy ksf or ew rolex???

It's not all the same to me. You completely missed the point I was making, which was buy the rep because its the best rep not because its a Noob, an ARF, a JF, a whatever.

Reactions: Nivka

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
It's not all the same to me. You completely missed the point I was making, which was buy the rep because its the best rep not because its a Noob, an ARF, a JF, a whatever.

You buy Rolex over Casio because that factory makes better watches. And so far ZZF makes BY FAR the best Sub. Capisce?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You buy Rolex over Casio because that factory makes better watches. And so far ZZF makes BY FAR the best Sub. Capisce?

How can you say that? No one has even received that model. Yes they're making progress and that's good to see. But no they're not doing BY FAR the best sub.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
So, im dying to see some QC of the new V2. Also since Li stated that the 114060 he is selling is already V2. Has anyone just recieved a 114060 recently and willing to see if it is correct?
Cant decide to go for 114060 or the 116610 myself...

I just got qc from sead of the 114060 Ig I accept I’ll post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
This whole this factory does it better Is subjective to the buyer, and so is pointless, no one is gonna agree.

some buyers don’t see what others do. Lots of reasons for this some are less critical, some are less educated about the details of gen, some have or have had gens some have never seen A gen in real Life, it’s all subjective. That’s why you get people thinking DHgate reps look just like the real thing. They bare a resemblance but in terms of spec of the build and detail they are nothing like a gen but without going into some detail or people pointing it out, some can’t see it

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

download.jpg

You're just here to argue arent you.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I just got qc from sead of the 114060 Ig I accept I’ll post.

That would be awesome! :)

Does anybody knew if the hands of the 2824 arf are fitting with the a2836 version here?

Last edited:

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Im talking about V1. BY FAR.

Cadows A month ago you admitted that you have yet to even purchase your first rep (link), so it seems a bit premature to be making definitive statements about which sub rep is the best.

Dont know, never bought rep before lmao
my OCD is too strong but I think ill go with V10 Hulk just im not clear with the movement yet, some say its their old movement, some say now its VR3135 and I just saw the “newest” news, its new Noob custom movement called NB3135 so I dont know can I install gen DW. And crystal is a must.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys, finally I get some extra time for some general questions here:

1. The V2 is available for order, yes.
2. 116610LN 2836 V2 is available too now, as well as the no date one. But no date one is using A2836 only as well, not the deco 3130 now.
3. More pics are on our website in the product page.
4. Dont want to be harsh against any other dealers, but the pics in product page on TT is not the right V2 3135 version.
5. The 3135 movement is a clone one, not just a deco movement. As I still do not have the confirm info about what type of this movement yet, Asmodeus could you share us some more info about this if you got some minutes?

Blingo

Renowned Member
30/9/18
Turkey
Yes Noob v 10 or ZZF v2 Which is better -:)

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Cadows A month ago you admitted that you have yet to even purchase your first rep (link), so it seems a bit premature to be making definitive statements about which sub rep is the best.

First of all it doesnt means I didnt buy it since then. Secondly, I learn every day and I have eyes to see all the details and finally I know how gen looks like exactly.