• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Indeed it is. This one is much better than v1, I'll take a close look when I am home.

Yes, I am off to bed now but looks like they really improved and now v2 makes a lot of sense as the best sub ootb.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

barbo

Looking Around
29/3/18
I thought ARF had the best 116610LN based on bracelet and overall finish, thanks for posting these!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Thanks for this, Li. Kindly take a staright-on photo of the dial position relative to the bezel position.
And thank you, Asmodeus for confirming this movement is your AS3135! Makes all the difference to me.
​​​​​​​Congratulations to ZZF on the V2 worthwhile effort! Certainly very promising. Thanks for listening to feedback.

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
I wish ZZF would do the 116619LB non-sunburst.
I know the Smurf never gets any love though.

Reactions: Rolemars

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Damn. I just ordered the ARF V3 LN , probably going to snag this one up and mix/match for best of both worlds.

What a time to be alive. Sub LN reps getting so good they’re basically NWBIG.

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Yes, I am off to bed now but looks like they really improved and now v2 makes a lot of sense as the best sub ootb.

Yeah, no. Not the best sub. The case is fat and square. All I said is that it is improved over v1, my suggestion on v1 was to scrap every part of it and start over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Da Pharaoh

Naltir

Looking Around
24/9/19
Yeah, no. Not the best sub. The case is fat and square. All I said is that it is improved over v1, my suggestion on v1 was to scrap every part of it and start over.

In your opinion, what is the best sub OOTB then? ARF is typically regarded as the best overall, minus the DW--but that thick AF date wheel kills the sub from an OOTB perspective.

Pope

15/2/19
Not my favorite watch but outstanding work by ZZF, I wish every factory was as focused on improving their watches. Also thanks for the comparison, very interesting.

Daz English

27/3/19
Find it interesting that ZZF has already brought out V2 not long after V1 and listened to anything negative about V1 and tried to work on those flaws.
I think ARF, NOOB ETC will have to up their game which would benefit us all.
I am not well versed on flaws but is there anything ZZF didn't fix. (I know that might be hard without a physical watch in hand)Maybe ZZF would listen to the info passed on to Jtime from the Members on here who are clued up on the Sub.
If they get the Bracelet on par or better than ARF I think this watch would be a game-changer.

Last edited:

shortlegs

31/5/19
Really great that there are quite a few improvements made by ZZF, but the lug shape is still wrong, and perhaps possibly even slightly worse than the V1 in the 2 frontal photos we have here?

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Omfg, i read half way and I have to start typing this
post.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Sel gap near to 25 markers, dial misaligned, case bit fat. But look very promising. Can't wait for the hulk maybe the insert will be good enough !

Can we have better picture of SEL? Thanks

Last edited:

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Really great that there are quite a few improvements made by ZZF, but the lug shape is still wrong, and perhaps possibly even slightly worse than the V1 in the 2 frontal photos we have here?

Thicker than ARF?

Bezel teeth are still too sharp. I think gotta swap with arf. Rehaut and insert are very good imo.

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Sel gap near to 25 markers, dial misaligned, case bit fat. But look very promising. Can't wait for the hulk maybe the insert will be good enough !

Can we have better picture of SEL? Thanks
I asked the same thing at RWI

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk