Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's two option A2863 and SH3135.
    Just talked to Li, it seemed No Date V2 is already out. However it is A2863. SH3130 coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazeviur View Post
      Just talked to Li, it seemed No Date V2 is already out. However it is A2863. SH3130 coming soon.
      Yes he said the same to me. Weird that they didn’t say anything about the silent upgrade on the no date.

And also, what’s the deal with the movement? Is the 3135 in this one a decorated A2863? Or have I misinterpret the previous comments? :/

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Kazeviur View Post
        Link for no date?

Comment

Placed my order on the date. Excited!

Comment

There's two version for both date and no date.
            However 3130 no date and hulk is not our yet, coming soon. The rest can be ordered

Comment

Originally posted by hmansson View Post

Yes he said the same to me. Weird that they didn’t say anything about the silent upgrade on the no date.

And also, what’s the deal with the movement? Is the 3135 in this one a decorated A2863? Or have I misinterpret the previous comments? :/

Sent from the RWI App
              The 3135 is a true clone and not decorated and appears to be the more desired VR version! I’ll open mine up when it arrives. Just waiting on Li sending qc pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

What are peoples opinions on the case?
                - I thknk lugs look great, they are not boxy like noob or thick like ARF, they just need a slight curve.
                - Crown height looks correct.
                - Rehaut is awesome!
                - Crown guards aren't too bad either.

Comment

Whats up with the thick grey ring between the bezel and crystal area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lolmoocow View Post
                    Whats up with the thick grey ring between the bezel and crystal area

You mean crystal ring? Nothing. You can buy gen set and replace it and you have best rep Sub in history of reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

You mean crystal ring? Nothing. You can buy gen set and replace it and you have best rep Sub in history of reps.
                      Is gen Crystal compatible with ZZF v2?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoWiz View Post

Is gen Crystal compatible with ZZF v2?
                        Sure why not

Comment

Sure why not
                          I see that zzf v2 is much more gen like than noob v10, this means it could be a great base to make it franken, compared to noob v10
                          Last edited by NeoWiz; 19-11-19, 16:54.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoWiz View Post

I see that zzf v2 is much more gen like than noob v10, this means it could be a great base to make it franken, compared to noob v10
                            According to what ive seen on the pics, v2 needs gen DW, crystal and spongebob insert mod and nothing more.

Comment

According to what ive seen on the pics, v2 needs gen DW, crystal and spongebob insert mod and nothing more.
                              Thanks for explaining! Just to clarify. A gen xtal would make this thinner (more gen like)?

Comment

I think need the hands too. The hour hand lume is too small. See page 1 pics. Bezel teeth too sharp too. Change to gen or arf.
                                Last edited by up2wind; 19-11-19, 17:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X