• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
No im saying Noob is bs. I dont know which part you dont understand

I dont understand why you think it's a competition. Unless your 10 years old you dont have to pick a side and tear down anything you dont have. The reality is no $500 rep is a perfect copy of a 10k watch so your best answer would be they are all crap. But your here so relax.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
No im saying Noob is bs. I dont know which part you dont understand

I dont understand why you think it's a competition. Unless your 10 years old you dont have to pick a side and tear down anything you dont have. The reality is no $500 rep is a perfect copy of a 10k watch so your best answer would be they are all crap. But your here so relax.

Junior go look at the sun or smt like that

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Bigpoppad on these i have to agree with Cadows because NOOB released the v10 with 1 improvement which we dont know for sure that is true (the bezel platinum thing) + only TDs got good lug shaped watches but all the other watches are fu**** up + the didnt get the correct rehaut. ZZF did a big jump from v1 and we all saw that fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cadows

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Cadows is right, Noob and Arf are mocking us, more now than in the recent years, ZZF, VSF, VRF, ZF made some amazing watches recently and they should be praised for that.

Especially for the fact that they don't usually apply Noob and ARF's way of releasing stuff.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
rolexppapfanmari115 thanks guys and yes, noob and arf are mocking us big time. ZF is very consistent and have my full respect. And now ZZF really listen to people and bottom line they all know exactly how gen watch looks like but they dont give a damn about it. Here its not about price, its about word REPLICA which means watch should look exactly like gen and that is very easy to be achieved, especially with steel black Sub. Noob made perfectly shaped Daytona markers because that was the only way to sell the watch in the first place but they “cant” curve a bit sub hour markers for years? Come f****ng on!!!!
ZZF did it in the first shot. And forget about real platinum coating, even CF is not real deal though its ten times better than noob. Only gen or spongebob is real platinum. I could go on for hours but im sure you got my point. Cheers lads!

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
rolexppapfanmari115 thanks guys and yes, noob and arf are mocking us big time. ZF is very consistent and have my full respect. And now ZZF really listen to people and bottom line they all know exactly how gen watch looks like but they dont give a damn about it. Here its not about price, its about word REPLICA which means watch should look exactly like gen and that is very easy to be achieved, especially with steel black Sub. Noob made perfectly shaped Daytona markers because that was the only way to sell the watch in the first place but they “cant” curve a bit sub hour markers for years? Come f****ng on!!!!
ZZF did it in the first shot. And forget about real platinum coating, even CF is not real deal though its ten times better than noob. Only gen or spongebob is real platinum. I could go on for hours but im sure you got my point. Cheers lads!

im very happy with the ARF V2 hulk I just purchased but yes I agree, noob and ARF are milking it! I know we can't ever expect the perfect sub but damn it seems like ZZF is getting super close to it. Can't wait to receive mine.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

6 and 9 markers are still squared, where did you see them rounded ?

markers in ARF daytona are better than noob's

about the insert i agree ok

tamomota

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/14
Generally speaking the efforts put by ZZF, VSF and VRF, in a short time-frame compared to Noob or ARF, should not be only be praised but also encouraged and actively supported (my 2cents).

shortlegs

31/5/19

Perfectly shaped Daytona markers? Seriously? Lol :lamo2:

Crosley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
I just placed my order with Li, now can't wait for QC should get them within this week, hopefully :D It's my very first order with a TD, this Zzf V2 looks amazing...can't wait!!!

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
So, im dying to see some QC of the new V2. Also since Li stated that the 114060 he is selling is already V2. Has anyone just recieved a 114060 recently and willing to see if it is correct?
Cant decide to go for 114060 or the 116610 myself...

Reactions: vcappp

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
The reality is no $500 rep is a perfect copy of a 10k watch so your best answer would be they are all crap. But your here so relax.

1. The reality is that $500 rep isn't going to be more expensive if some simple things are fixed - case shape, marker shape, SEL etc. How is machining the lugs slightly differently going to make it more expensive? We don't know if Noob / ARF are trolling, or if they have a sloppy supply chain that keeps fucking up - its China so the latter is just as likely as the former. But, it doesn't matter - the result to the consumer (us) is the same, and new kid on the block factories like ZZF who engage with the community are welcome.

2. The gen may retail at $10k, but it cost a lot more like $500 to make - the comparison is flawed.

But you're right on one thing - people being tribal over Chinese factories on who has the best X, Y or Z is stupid.

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
1. The reality is that $500 rep isn't going to be more expensive if some simple things are fixed - case shape, marker shape, SEL etc. How is machining the lugs slightly differently going to make it more expensive? We don't know if Noob / ARF are trolling, or if they have a sloppy supply chain that keeps fucking up - its China so the latter is just as likely as the former. But, it doesn't matter - the result to the consumer (us) is the same, and new kid on the block factories like ZZF who engage with the community are welcome.

2. The gen may retail at $10k, but it cost a lot more like $500 to make - the comparison is flawed.

But you're right on one thing - people being tribal over Chinese factories on who has the best X, Y or Z is stupid.

Last sentence is one big pile of crap. If its all same to you why dont you buy ksf or ew rolex???

iceberg1459

Renowned Member
Certified
27/3/08
ive been told by another dealer this comes with a2836 and not 3135 like pictured. is it true?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
ive been told by another dealer this comes with a2836 and not 3135 like pictured. is it true?

Not true on the V2 116610 but the 114060 does I believe come with a 2836.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk